Tracklist Hide Credits
- Recorded At – Power Station
- Mixed At – Power Station
- Mastered At – Atlantic Studios
- Produced For – Chic Organization Ltd.
- Produced For – MK Productions
- Published By – Chic Music, Inc.
- Published By – Cotillion Music
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Copyright (c) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Manufactured By – WEA Music Of Canada, Ltd.
- Distributed By – WEA Music Of Canada, Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Atlantic
- Mastered At – Customatrix
- Pressed By – CBS Records Canada Ltd.
- Pressed By – Quality Records Limited
- Art Direction – Bob Defrin
- Bass – Bernard Edwards
- Bells [Tubular] – Jose Rossy
- Clavinet, Piano [Acoustic], Electric Piano – Robert Sabino* (tracks: A1 to B1, B3, B4)
- Concertmaster – Gene Orloff
- Drums – Tony Thompson (2)
- Electric Piano [Fender Rhodes] – Raymond Jones
- Engineer – Bob Clearmountain (tracks: A1 to B2, B4)
- Engineer [Asst.] – Jeff Hendrickson, Positively No Way Ray (Willard?)*
- Guitar – Nile Rodgers
- Mastered By – Dennis King
- Percussion – Sammy Figueroa
- Photography By – Joel Brodsky
- Producer – Nile Rodgers And Bernard Edwards*
- Producer [In Association With] – Marc Kreiner, Tom Cossie
- Saxophone [Sax] – Alex Foster, Jean Fineberg
- Strings [The Chic Strings] – Cheryl Hong, Karen Milne, Marianne Carroll
- Trombone – Barry Rogers
- Trumpet – Ellen Seeling, Jon Faddis
- Vocals – Alfa Anderson, Bernard Edwards, David Lasley, Diva Gray, Luci Martin
- Vocals [Special Guest Artist] – Luther Vandross
- Written-By, Arranged By, Conductor – Bernard Edwards And Nile Rodgers*
All songs mixed and recorded at Power Station Studios in New York (A lovely bunch of coconuts).
Mastered at Atlantic Studios, New York City.
Produced for The CHIC Organization Ltd. in association with MK Productions.
All selections published by Chic Music, Inc./Cotillion Music, BMI.
Also on Atlantic by Chic 'Chic' (KSD19153).
℗©1978 Atlantic Recording Corporation.
Manufactured and distributed by–WEA Music Of Canada, Ltd., a Warner Communications Company.
On labels: Q / Stereo
℗ 1978 Atlantic
Manufactured and distributed by WEA Music Of Canada, Ltd., a Warner Communications Company.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side One label): ST-A-784169
- Matrix / Runout (Side Two label): ST-A-784170
- Matrix / Runout (Side One runouts): ST-A-784169-1B-2HZ:➁ Q o
- Matrix / Runout (Side Two runouts): ST-A-784170 1A-2HZ Q o
- Rights Society: BMI
Other Versions (5 of 61) View All
|SD 19209||Chic||C'est Chic (LP, Album, MO)||Atlantic||SD 19209||US||1978||Sell This Version|
|SD 19209||Chic||C'est Chic (LP, Album, Club)||Atlantic||SD 19209||US||1978||Sell This Version|
|ATL 50 565, MS/MT 5049||Chic||C'est Chic (LP, Album)||Atlantic, Atlantic||ATL 50 565, MS/MT 5049||Netherlands||1978||Sell This Version|
|CS-19209||Chic||C'est Chic (Cass, Album, Dol)||Atlantic||CS-19209||US||1978||Sell This Version|
|LM-2939||Chic||C'est Chic (LP, Album, Unofficial)||Liming Record||LM-2939||Taiwan||1978||Sell This Version|