|A2||A Warm Summer Night||6:08|
|A3||My Feet Keep Dancing||6:46|
|B1||My Forbidden Lover||4:42|
|B2||Can't Stand To Love You||2:55|
|B3||Will You Cry (When You Hear This Song)||4:05|
|B4||What About Me||4:10|
- Recorded At – Power Station
- Recorded At – Kendun Recorders
- Recorded At – Electric Lady Studios
- Mixed At – Power Station
- Mastered At – Atlantic Studios
- Pressed By – Specialty Records Corporation
- Manufactured By – Presswell
- Manufactured By – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Copyright (c) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Published By – Chic Music, Inc.
- Art Direction – Carin Goldberg
- Bass – Bernard Edwards
- Concertmaster – Gene Orloff
- Drums – Tony Thompson (2)
- Engineer – Bob Clearmountain
- Engineer [Assistant] – Jackson Schwartz, Jeff Hendrickson, Jim Galante, Peter Robbins, Ray Willard*
- Guitar – Nile Rodgers
- Keyboards – Andy Schwartz, Raymond Jones, Robert Sabino*
- Mastered By – Dennis King
- Other [Hair] – Ricardo Marin
- Other [Make-up] – Paul Bricker
- Percussion – Sammy Figueroa
- Photography By – Ken Ambrose
- Producer, Written-By, Arranged By, Conductor – Bernard Edwards & Nile Rodgers
- Strings [Chic Strings, The] – Cheryl Hong, Karen Karlsrud, Karen Milne, Valerie Haywood
- Tap Dance – Eugene Jackson, Fayard Nicholas, Sammy Warren
- Vocals – Alfa Anderson, Bernard Edwards, Fonzi Thornton, Luci Martin, Michele Cobbs*, Ullanda McCullough
Also released with label matrix suffix SP
Also released with label matrix suffix RI
Also released with label matrix suffix MO
All songs produced for the CHIC Organization, Ltd.
All songs recorded and mixed at Power Station in New York.
Additional recording at Kendun Studios, Calif. and Electric Lady Studios, N.Y.
Mastered at Atlantic Studios in N.Y.
Printed in U.S.A.
All songs Published by Chic Music, Inc., BMI.
All lyrics © 1979 Chic Music, Inc.
℗ © 1979 Atlantic Recording Corporation
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Label A-side): ST-A-794341-PR
- Matrix / Runout (Label B-side): ST-A-794342-PR
- Matrix / Runout (Run-out sequence A-side): ST-A-794341-A P SRC ATLANTIC STUDIOS D.K. (PR)P
- Barcode (Run-out A-side [etched]): ST-A-794341-A P, (PR)P
- Matrix / Runout (Run-out sequence B-side ): ST-A-794342-B SRC PR ATLANTIC STUDIOS D.K. -M2 1-1
- Matrix / Runout (Run-out B-side [etched]): ST-A-794342-B, PR, -M2 1-1
- Matrix / Runout (Run-out both sides, ∽ with an R & C within each loop, ATLANTIC STUDIOS D.K. , facing inwards towards label [machine-stamp]): SRC ATLANTIC STUDIOS D.K.
Other Versions (5 of 47) View All
|SD 16003||Chic||Risqué (LP, Album, SP)||Atlantic||SD 16003||US||1979||Sell This Version|
|30.110||Chic||Risqué (LP, Album)||Atlantic||30.110||Brazil||1979||Sell This Version|
|COE342||Chic||Risqué (CD, Album, Unofficial)||COE Records (2)||COE342||Russia||2004||Sell This Version|
|LP-S-39-63||Chic||Risqué (LP, Album)||Atlantic||LP-S-39-63||Portugal||1979||Sell This Version|
|SD 16003||Chic||Risqué (LP, Album, RI)||Atlantic||SD 16003||US||1979||Sell This Version|