Tracklist Hide Credits
- Bass – Ron Carter (tracks: C2), Steve Swallow (tracks: A1 to C1, D1)
- Bassoon – Karl Porter (tracks: D2)
- Design [Album] – Haig Adishian
- Drums – Grady Tate (tracks: C2), Joe Chambers (tracks: A1 to C1, D1)
- Engineer [Re-mix] – Lew Hahn
- Engineer [Recording] – Phil Iehle
- Flute – Hubert Laws (tracks: C2, D2)
- Liner Notes – Ben Sidran, Michael Cuscuna
- Photography By – Katsuji Abe
- Piano – Chick Corea
- Producer – Herbie Mann (tracks: A1 to C1, D1), Joel Dorn (tracks: C2, D2)
- Producer [Re-issue & Re-mix] – Michael Cuscuna
- Tenor Saxophone, Flute – Joe Farrell (tracks: A1 to C1, D1)
- Trumpet – Woody Shaw (tracks: A1 to C1, D1)
- Written-By – Chick Corea (tracks: A1, B2 to D2)
Tracks C2, D2 recorded at Atlantic Recording Studios, New York, N.Y. in November 1968.
Re-mixed at Atlantic Recording Studios, New York, N.Y. in May, 1972.
"Straight Up And Down", "This Is New", "Tones For Joan's Bones" & "Litha" were previously released on Vortex 2004 "Tones For Joan's Bones" by Chick Corea.
"Windows" & "Trio For Flute, Bassoon And Piano" were previously released on Atlantic LP 1509 "Laws' Cause" by Hubert Laws.
"Inner Space" & "Guijira" are previously unreleased.
Other Versions (5 of 11) View All
|P-5083~4A||Chick Corea||Inner Space (2xLP, Comp, Promo)||Atlantic||P-5083~4A||Japan||1973||Sell This Version|
|WPCR-13194||Chick Corea||Inner Space (CD, Comp, Ltd, RE, RM, Pap)||Atlantic||WPCR-13194||Japan||2008||Sell This Version|
|P-5083~4A||Chick Corea||Inner Space (2xLP, Comp)||Atlantic||P-5083~4A||Japan||1973||Sell This Version|
|ATL 60 081, SD 2-305||Chick Corea||Inner Space (2xLP, Comp)||Atlantic, Atlantic||ATL 60 081, SD 2-305||Germany||1973||Sell This Version|
|K 60081||Chick Corea||Inner Space (2xLP, Comp)||Atlantic||K 60081||UK||1973||Sell This Version|