- Distributed By – WEA Musik GmbH
- Bass – Albert Stinson (tracks: A4 to B3), Wyatt Ruther (tracks: A1 to A3)
- Cello – Nathan Gershman (tracks: A1 to A3)
- Drums – Chico Hamilton
- Guitar – Dennis Budimir (tracks: A1 to A3), Gabor Szabo (tracks: A4 to B3)
- Liner Notes – Leonard Feather
- Reeds, Flute – Eric Dolphy (tracks: A1 to A3)
- Tenor Saxophone – Charles Lloyd (tracks: A4 to B3)
- Trombone – George Bohanon (tracks: A4 to B3)
A4 to B3 Recorded in January 1963
Die-cut gatefold cover with colour photography.
Different from release 2401944 due to different rights society mentioned on labels.
℗ 1976 Warner Bros. Records, Inc.
On back cover:
WB 56 239 Ⓤ
© ℗ 1976, WEA Musik GmbH.
Distributed by WEA Musik GmbH.
A Warner Communications Company
Made in Germany
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: STEMRA
- Matrix / Runout (Runout A): WEA 562 39-A III PF
- Matrix / Runout (Runout B): WEA 56 239-B PF