- Copyright (c) – Virgin Records Ltd.
- Licensed From – Virgin Records Ltd.
- Recorded At – The Manor
- Recorded At – Westside Studios
- Mixed At – Westside Studios
- Mastered At – A&M Mastering Studios
- Marketed By – A&M Records, Inc.
- Distributed By – A&M Records, Inc.
- Published By – Virgin-Nymph Music Inc.
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Pressed By – Electrosound Group Midwest, Inc.
- Arranged By [Brass Arrangements By] – Brian McNeill, Clive Langer, Gary Barnacle
- Arranged By [Strings Arranged], Conductor [Strings Conducted By] – David Bedford
- Artwork [Collage By] – Jeanne Panton
- Backing Vocals – Davie Dover, John Lewis (14), The Three Jimmy's*
- Bass Guitar, Sequenced By – Gary "Gazza" Johnson*
- Composed By – China Crisis, Kevin Kelly (4) (tracks: A4)
- Design, Art Direction – Andrew Ellis
- Design, Photography By – Icon (21)
- Drums, Percussion, Electronics [Rhythm Boxes], Other [Weekends Off] – Kevin Wilkinson
- Engineer – Alan Winstanley
- Engineer [Assisted By] – Fiona D'Eathe, Julian Wheatley, Nick Blundell, Nick Davies*, Richard Sullivan
- Guitar – Stuart Nisbet
- Guitar, Backing Vocals – Eddie Lundon
- Keyboards, Backing Vocals – Brian McNeill
- Lead Vocals – Gary Daly
- Percussion – Martin Ditcham
- Photography By – Andrew Ellis
- Producer, Recorded By – Clive Langer And Alan Winstanley*
- Remastered By – Arnie Acosta
- Saxophone, Flute – Gary Barnacle
- Trombone – Pete Thoms*
- Trumpet, Flugelhorn [Flugel Horn] – Luke Tunney
Mixed at Westside Studios summer 1986.
Mastered in the U.S. at A&M Mastering Studios.
© 1986 Virgin Records Ltd. issued under license from Virgin Records Ltd.
Printed in the U.S.A.
Published by Virgin-Nymph Music (BMI)/Copyright Control
℗ 1986 Virgin Records Ltd.
This recording is also available on Compact Disc and BASF Chrome Cassette.
For and to Joan Wilkinson be happy where ever you are
Includes printed inner sleeve.
This release features a B printed on labels.
Another same catalog # release exists with a R printed on labels.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed): 0 7502-15148-1
- Matrix / Runout (Label, Side 1): SP-05148-A
- Matrix / Runout (Label, Side 2): SP-05148-B
- Pressing Plant ID (Label, Sides 1 & 2): B
- Rights Society: BMI
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, Etched, Side 1): A&M -SP-05148-A ES-3 [(script) Emw]
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, Etched, Side 2): A&M SP 05148-B ES-4
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, Sides 1 & 2): [(stamped) ℗ (unknown etching includes several dots)] [(etched) (√ with a line across top)]
Other Versions (5 of 33) View All
|124101||China Crisis||What Price Paradise (LP)||Virgin||124101||France||1986||Sell This Version|
|207 998, 207 998-630||China Crisis||What Price Paradise (LP, Album)||Virgin, Virgin||207 998, 207 998-630||Europe||1986||Sell This Version|
|28VB-1140||China Crisis||What Price Paradise (LP, Album)||Virgin||28VB-1140||Japan||1987||Sell This Version|
|32VD-1060||China Crisis||What Price Paradise (CD, Album)||Virgin||32VD-1060||Japan||1987||Sell This Version|
|8124102||China Crisis||What Price Paradise (CD, Album)||Virgin||8124102||Spain||1986||Sell This Version|