Tracklist Hide Credits
|–Chinary Ung||Tall Wind||(7:15)|
|A4||–Chinary Ung||Khse Buon
Cello – Marc Johnson (6)
|B1||–Conrad Cummings||Beast Songs
Cello – Jerry GrossmanClarinet – John MosesConductor – Conrad CummingsFlute – Paul DunkelPiano – Kenneth Bowen (2)Soprano Vocals – Susan BellingViolin – Robert ChausowWords By [Texts By] – Michael McClure
|B2||–Conrad Cummings||Summer Air
Conductor – Conrad CummingsEnsemble – The New Music ConsortFlute – Susan DeaverHarp – Barbara Allen (2)Percussion – Claire Heldrich, William A. Trigg*Saxophone [Soprano] – Virgil BlackwellViola – Lois MartinViolin – Curtis Macomber
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Composers Recordings, Inc.
- Art Direction [For CRI] – Judith Lerner
- Cello – Chris Finckel (tracks: A1 to A3)
- Composed By – Chinary Ung (tracks: A1 to A4), Conrad Cummings (tracks: B1, B2)
- Conductor – Arthur Weisberg (tracks: A1 to A3)
- Cover – Judith Lerner
- Flute – Keith Underwood (tracks: A1 to A3)
- Liner Notes – Helen Sive Paxton
- Oboe – Robert Atherholt (tracks: A1 to A3, B2)
- Producer – Carolyn Sachs (tracks: A1 to B1)
- Producer [For CRI] – Carter Harman
- Product Manager [For CRI] – Michael Bennett (10)
- Recorded By – David Hancock (tracks: B1, B2), Peter Middleton (tracks: A2), Tom Lazarus (tracks: A1 to A3)
- Soprano Vocals – Joan Heller (tracks: A1 to A3)
- Words By [Poems By] – e. e. cummings (tracks: A1 to A3)
Khse Buon recorded December 1982 at the Northern Illinois University.
Beast Songs composed 1979 for human voice, computer generated voice and chamber ensemble. Recorded April 1982 in New York City.
Summer Air composed 1980. Recorded May 1982 in New York City.
Catalog# on backsleeve, spine, labels and insert "CRI SD 487", on front cover "CRI 487"
Texts included on insert
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Other (LC#): 83-743121