|Sonata In C Minor, Op. 4|
|A1||I. Allegro Maestoso||8:40|
|A2||II. Minuetto. Trio||4:25|
|A4||IV. Finale - Presto||7:27|
|A5||Mazurka In A Minor, Op. 68, No. 2||3:10|
|A6||Nocturne In E Minor, Op. 72, No. 1||4:12|
|B1||Polonaise In B Flat Major, Op. 71, No. 2||7:10|
|B2||Funeral March In C Minor, Op. 72, No. 2||5:27|
|B4||Mazurka In B Flat Major||1:10|
|B5||Mazurka In G Major||1:44|
|B6||Waltz In E Flat Major||3:00|
|B7||Waltz In A Flat Major||2:15|
|B8||Rondo In C Major, Op. 73||8:45|
- Composed By – Chopin*
- Engineer [Recording Engineer] – John Dunkerley, Simon Eadon
- Mastered By – G (22)
- Photography By [Cover Photograph] – Estelle Friedman
- Piano – Vladimir Ashkenazy
- Producer [Recording Producer] – Richard Beswick (2)
- Sleeve Notes [English] – Geoffrey Crankshaw
- Sleeve Notes [Translations, French] – N. Lesieur*
- Sleeve Notes [Translations, German] – H. Ratcliff*
This LP was not released as a "Made in England" pressing anymore.
- Black/silver 'narrow band' labels
- Boxed Decca logo
- Raised rim around label perimeter
- "Made in Holland, Mastered by Decca Recording Studio's UK"
- "[P] 1980 The Decca Record Co. Ltd."
- Semi-glossy, varnished sleeve
- Negative stereo Ⓢ on spine
- Sleeve notes in English, French and German on back
- English sleeve notes are signed "Geoffrey Crankshaw © 1980"
- "Made in England"
- "Recording Locations: Kingsway Hall"
- "℗ © 1980 The Decca Record Company Limited, London"
- "Sleeve printed in England by Robert Stace"
- Labelography code: HD1
- Title spelling variations:
"The Complete Piano Works, Volume 14" on back of sleeve
"The Complete Piano Works ∙ Volume 14" on spine
"Piano Music Vol. XIV" on labels
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side 1, stamped): ZAL 16601 2G 11 1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side 2, stamped): ZAL16602 2G E D 1 1 3 L
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix on label, side 1): ZAL 16601
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix on label, side 2): ZAL 16602