Tracklist Hide Credits
Written-By – Mackay Davashe
Written-By – Tunji Oyelana
|7||Ismite Is Might||4:28|
|8||The Serpent's Kindly Eye||8:25|
Written-By – Gary Windo, Nick Evans
- Recorded At – Jazz Festival Willisau
- Alto Saxophone – Dudu Pukwana
- Design [Front Cover Design] – Niklaus Troxler
- Double Bass – Harry Miller
- Drums – Louis Moholo
- Edited By, Remix – Keith Beal
- Layout [Cd] – David Ilic
- Leader, Piano – Chris McGregor
- Liner Notes [Sleeve Notes] – Val Wilmer*
- Mastered By – Dave Bernez
- Photography By, Design [Original Design Concept] – George Hallett
- Recorded By – Roland Janz
- Tenor Saxophone – Evan Parker, Gary Windo
- Trombone – Nick Evans, Radu Malfatti
- Trumpet – Harry Beckett, Marc Charig, Mongezi Feza
- Written-By – Chris McGregor (tracks: 1 to 3, 5, 7 to 10)
Edited and remixed in London.
Tracks 1,2,5,6,7,8 previously issued on the first Ogun release in 1974.
Tracks 3,4,9,10,11 added July 1994.
Mastered at Townhouse Studios.
This CD is released in celebration of the 20th birthdays of Ogun Records and the Willisau Festival and is dedicated to the Brothers past and present.