Tracklist Hide Credits
- Artwork [Sleeve] – Pierre Caron
- Double Bass [String Bass] – Jef Catoire* (tracks: A1, A2)
- Drums – Christian Vander
- Photography By [Back] – Fabien Giraud
- Photography By [Front] – Latapie*, Trombert*
- Piano – Jef Gilson (tracks: A1, A2)
- Producer [Realization], Recorded By – Jef Gilson
- Tenor Saxophone – Jeff Saeffer* (tracks: A1, A2)
A3 & B recorded in June 1973.
On the front sleeve, this album is credited equally to Vander, Saeffer, Catoire and Gilson. But on the spine, it is called only "Christian Vander et les 3 Jef" - and this is how it was advertised by the label (see back sleeves of this and this other Palm release).
This album exists in 3 different sleeves, but all issued in 1973:
1) sleeve with a B&W picture of Christian Vander
2) after a claim from Vander about this unauthorized release, a large orange sticker was put on the sleeve to hide Vander's photo.
3) subsequent pressing, with an all-white sleeve (no picture)
An 8-page newspaper called "L'indépendant du jazz" issued by the label PALM, was included in some copies of this release (probably pressing 3 above, considering the date of the newspaper).
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout, etched): PALM 6A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout, etched): PALM 6B