Tracklist Hide Credits
Mixed By – Serban GheneaPerformer – Boyz II MenProducer – Boyz II Men, Durell Bottoms*, Jamar JonesRecorded By – Durell Bottoms*, Jim "Jiff" Hinger, Ray Lubrana, Scott PerryWritten-By – Clark Anderson, Summer Anderson
|4||You Have Transcended||5:47|
|5||Scream Of Silence||5:11|
|6||A Place Called Hell||4:20|
|7||The Sixteenth Round||2:13|
|9||Shadows In The Dark||3:49|
|10||Any Two Will Do||5:01|
|13||Lazarus And The Hurricane||1:42|
|14||Hate Put Me In Prison, Love's Gonna Bust Me Out||3:43|
|15||I Will Rise Again
Arranged By [Additional] – John Valentino, Kenneth BurgomasterLyrics By – David GoldsmithMusic By, Producer – Christopher YoungProgrammed By [Synth] – Kenneth BurgomasterVocals – Darlene Perry, George Parker, Lori Perry, Michelle Underwood, Sharon Perry, Tracy Pike
- Recorded At – Stone Creek Studios
- Recorded At – Studio 77
- Recorded At – Newman Scoring Stage
- Mixed At – Quad Recording Studios
- Mixed At – The Village Recorder
- Mastered At – Bernie Grundman Mastering
- Distributed By – Universal Music & Video Distribution
- Pressed By – Matsushita Universal Media Services
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – MCA Records
- Copyright (c) – Universal Studios
- Copyright (c) – MCA Records
- Acoustic Bass – Chuck Domanico, Dave Carpenter
- Arranged By [Additional], Piano – Todd Cochran
- Composed By [Original Score] – Christopher Young (tracks: 2 to 14)
- Conductor – Pete Anthony
- Contractor [Music] – Sandy De Crescent
- Coordinator [Score] – David Reynolds, Gernot Wolfgang, Jasper Randall, Kenneth Burgomaster, Konstantino Christides*, Sujin Nam
- Copyist [Music Preparation] – Joann Kane Music*
- Design – Tim Stedman
- Drums – Terri Lyn Carrington*
- Engineer [Assistant Music] – John Rodd
- Executive-Producer [Executive In Charge Of Music For Universal Pictures] – Harry Garfield
- Executive-Producer [Soundtrack For Mca Records] – Gary Ashley
- Horn [First] – Jim Thatcher*
- Mastered By – Pat Sullivan*
- Orchestrated By [Music] – Christopher Young, Jon Kull, Pete Anthony
- Organ – Michael Lang*
- Photography By – George Kraychyk, Ken Regan
- Producer [Album] – Christopher Young, Flavio Motallo*, G. Marq Roswell*, Konstantino Christides*
- Recorded By [Music], Mixed By [Music] – Robert Fernandez
- Saxophone, Bass Clarinet – Bennie Maupin
- Saxophone, Flute – Jeff Clayton (3)
- Saxophone, Flute [Alto] – Louis Taylor Jr.
- Score Editor [Assistant Music Editor] – Tanya Noel Hill
- Score Editor [Music Editor] – Tom Milano
- Soloist, Cello – Steve Erdody
- Supervised By [Music] – G. Marq Roswell*
- Trombone – George Bohanon
- Trumpet – Nolan Shaheed, Oscar Brashear
- Vocals – Alvin Chea, Barbara Morrison, Jim Gilstrap
Recorded at Stone Creek Studios and Studio 77, PA.
Mixed at Quad Recording Studios, NY.
Boyz II Men appear courtesy of Universal Records.
Music Recorded at the Newman Scoring Stage, 20th Century Fox, Los Angeles, CA.
Mixed at the Village Recorders, New York, NY.
Mastered at Bernie Grundman Mastering, Hollywood, CA.
Very Special Thanks to: Norman Jewison, Michael Jewison, Armyan Bernstein, Marc Abraham, Thomas A. Bliss, Steve Rivkin, Ray Costa, Anita Camarata, Shuna Marrison, Samantha Barker, Richard Kraft, Lyn Benjamin, Laura Engel, Rich Jacobellis, Irving Azoff, Doug Morris, Zach Horowitz, Quadree El-Amin, Jay Boberg, Steve Corbin, Jeff Harleston, Jeanne Venton, Jayne Simon, Abbey Konowitch, Tim Reid II, Jon J. Jashni, John Ketcham, Rudy Langlais, and William Teitler.
Motion Artwork and Arwork Title ©1999 Universal Studios.
©℗2000 MCA Records, a division of UMG Recordings, Inc. Universal City, CA.
U.S.A. distributed by Universal Music & Video Distribution, Inc.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 08811 22352 6
- Matrix / Runout: 0881122352 0764416354 MFG BY MATSUSHITA UNIVERSAL MEDIA SERVICES
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L771
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 2AO6