|LP-A3||All Data Lost|
|LP-B1||Pygmies In Zee Park|
|LP-B2||Slip It To The Android|
|LP-B5||Magnetic Dwarf Reptile|
|LP-B6||The Manifestation (Of The Idea)|
|CD-3||All Data Lost|
|CD-6||Pygmies In Zee Park|
|CD-7||Slip It To The Android|
|CD-10||Magnetic Dwarf Reptile|
|CD-11||The Manifestation (Of The Idea)|
- Bass, Violin [Electric], Performer [Glass], Electric Guitar, Synthesizer [Moog] – Gary Spain
- Design [Other Graphics] – Damon Edge
- Drums, Synthesizer [Moogs], Performer [Electric Waterphone], Effects [Tape Effects] – Damon Edge
- Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Violin [Electric], Bass – John Lambdin
- Electric Guitar, Lead Vocals, Bass, Performer [Tv] – Helios Creed
- Flute – Amy James (tracks: LP-B5, CD-10)
- Guitar – Damon Edge (tracks: LP-B1, CD-6)
- Guitar [Backing Guitar] – Michael Lowe (tracks: LP-B3, CD-8)
- Lead Vocals – Damon Edge (tracks: LP-B2, LP-B3, CD-7, CD-8), Gary Spain (tracks: LP-B4, CD-9)
- Mastered By – Michael Gore (2)
- Photography By [Chrome Photographed By] – Amy James
- Producer, Engineer – Damon Edge
- Written-By – Edge*, Spain* (tracks: LP-A5, LP-B2 to LP-B5, CD-5, CD-7 to CD-10), Creed* (tracks: LP-A1 to A4, LP-B1, LP-B4 to LP-B6, CD-1 to CD-4, CD-6, CD-9 to CD-11), Lambdin* (tracks: LP-A5, LP-B2 to LP-B5, CD-5, CD-7 to CD-10)
Produced for Siren Records.
Recorded at Alamar Studios, San Francisco.
Mastered at CBS Studios, San Francisco.
180 gram reissue of the original vinyl release with printed inner sleeve including lyrics.
CD contains the same material on 11 tracks.
This BONUS CD is not for sale separately.
No track timings given.
The back side of the sleeve states:
Track LP-B6 & CD-11 as *Bonus Track taken from "No Humans Allowed" compilation, while the obi strip says, it's from the 1982 "Chrome Box".
Info from the Obi-strip which holds the CD:
"DIG-A-LOG with Lilith!
180 gram HQ vinyl albums featuring a bonus CD of the same album, so that you can have the "analog" and the "digital" for the price of one.
"Originally released in 1978, this was the second album by San Francisco's sci-fi obsessed, experimental 'acid punk' band, Chrome, formed in 1977 by Damon Edge. A brilliant combination of punk rock aesthetic, primitive electronics, tape manipulation and sampling, Chrome are often credited as being precursors to the industrial sound. Also the first album to feature the mad guitar stylings of Helios Creed. Includes the bonus track "The Manifestation (Of The Idea)", originally released on the 1982 Chrome Box. Printed inner sleeve with lyrics."
©&℗ 2010 Lilith Records Ltd - All rights reserved - email@example.com
Manufactured in EU under license from
℗ San Juan Music Group 499 Ernston Road, Parlin, New Jersey 08859, U.S.A
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 8 89397 70314
- Matrix / Runout (LP Side A): 89516E1/A
- Matrix / Runout (LP Side B): 89516E2/A
- Matrix / Runout (CD): LR314LP/CD WA1811
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LD02
Other Versions (5 of 9) View All
|DE21-22 SEC-L||Chrome (8)||Alien Soundtracks (LP, Album)||Siren Records (7)||DE21-22 SEC-L||US||1977||Sell This Version|
|Noiseville #77||Chrome (8)||Alien Soundtracks (CD, Album, RE, RM)||Noiseville||Noiseville #77||US||2007||Sell This Version|
|ST -7-||Chrome (8)||Alien Soundtracks (LP, Album, Cle)||Dossier||ST -7-||Germany||1989||Sell This Version|
|CLP 2075||Chrome (8)||Alien Soundtracks (LP, Ltd, RE, Gre)||Cleopatra||CLP 2075||US||2007||Sell This Version|
|DE21-22 SEC-L||Chrome (8)||Alien Soundtracks (Cass)||Touch And Go||DE21-22 SEC-L||US||1990||Sell This Version|