|B||George St. Stomp|
- Record Company – The New York Recording Laboratories
With additional instrumentation of harmonica, jug(s), and washboard by unknown artists.
Both sides recorded ca. January 1929 in Chicago, IL.
Side A matrix no. 21100-2.
Side B matrix no. 21101-2.
"New Release" in April, 1929 Dealers' List. First advertised in the Pittsburgh Courier on April 20, 1929 and in the Chicago Defender on April 27, 1929.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout): 21100 2
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout): 21101 2
- Matrix / Runout (Side A label): 21100
- Matrix / Runout (Side B label): 21101