|1.01||The Awakening Of A Woman (Burnout)||12:21|
|1.03||As The Stars Fall||12:58|
|1.05||Ode To The Big Sea||10:30|
|2.02||Man With A Movie Camera||16:23|
|2.03||To Build A Home||6:43|
|2.04||Channel 1 Suite||5:37|
|2.05||Rites Of Spring||7:33|
- Bass – Phil France
- Drums – Luke Flowers
- Guitar – Stuart McCallum
- Keyboards – Nick Ramm
- Leader [Band Leader] – Jason Swinscoe*
- Other [Film Director] – Mox
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Andrew Tulloch
- Saxophone, Horns – Tom Chant
- Strings – Antonia Pagulatos, Esme Gaze, Jote Osahn*, Stella Page
- Vocals – Eska Mtungwazi, Heidi Vogel, Patrick Watson
Limited to 1,500 Copies
Available immediately after the performance at The Barbican, London on 6th May 2007.
Comes in a Digipak sleeve.
Please note: Actual packaging does not feature a tracklisting. Track titles shown here have been listed either because they were announced by J. Swinscoe during the performance or because they are known from their albums. The final track is said to be a cover of Stravinsky’s “Rites Of Spring”.
All credits shown here are listed on the packaging itself, except Heidi Vogel on Vocals (who is introduced by J. Swinscoe during Disc 1).