Tracklist Hide Credits
- Engineer [Balance], Producer – Jens Braun
- Liner Notes – Julius Wender
- Liner Notes [English Translation], Typography [Type Setting], Layout – Andrew Barnett
- Liner Notes [French Translation] – Arlette Lemieux-Chené
- Photography By [Christina Högman] – Urban Malmberg
- Photography By [Roland Pöntinen] – Helene Schmitz
- Piano [Steinway D] – Roland Pöntinen
- Soprano Vocals – Christina Högman
- Technician [Piano] – Conny Carlsson
- Typography [Type Setting], Layout – Compact Design Ltd., Kyllikki*
Booklet cover is release/jewel-case cover.
Total playing time: 77'39.
Credited liner notes in English, German and French: © Julius Wender 1995.
Recording data: 1995-05-24/27 at the Musikaliska Akademien, Stockholm, Sweden.
Sung texts in German (as sung) and English (uncredited translation).
Front cover photograph: Alma Schindler, c. 1889.
© & ℗ 1995, Grammafon AB BIS, Djursholm.
Back cover info:
"A BIS original dynamics recording".
- Breitkopf & Härtel: tracks 1 to 12, 14, 16 to 20
- Peters: tracks 13, 15
- Universal: tracks 21 to 28
Made in Austria.
Spine string: "BIS-CD-738 — Clara Schumann / Fanny Mendelssohn / Alma Mahler: Lieder Christina Högman, Soprano / Roland Pöntinen, Piano".
CD disc info:
"BIS" triple box logo on top.
"An original Digital recording".
Copyright rim text message in English.
© & ℗ 1995, Grammafon AB BIS.
Made in Austria by DADC.
Note for track 11: "Text by" is credited on booklet to "Friedrich Wilhelm Klopstock" and on back cover to "Friedrich Gottlieb Klopstock".
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 318590 007389
- Matrix / Runout: DADC Austria A0100180942-0101 12 B1
- Rights Society: n©b
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L552
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 94E4
- SPARS Code: DDD