- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sire Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Sire Records, Inc.
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Pressed By – Columbia Records Pressing Plant, Santa Maria
- Record Company – Sire Records, Inc.
- Marketed By – ABC Records, Inc.
- Published By – Bleu Disque Music Co., Inc.
- Recorded At – Chipping Norton Recording Studios
- Recorded At – Air Studios
- Artwork [Back Cover] – Ian Hessenburg, Jill Furmanovsky
- Artwork [Front Cover] – David Jackson (11)
- Drums, Percussion – John Cuffley
- Electric Bass [Fender Jazz Bass, Precision Bass], Vocals – Derek Holt
- Engineer [Air London Studios] – Pete Henderson*
- Engineer [Assistant, Air London Studios] – Colin Fairley
- Engineer [Chipping Norton Studios] – Barry Hammond
- Guitar, Vocals, Bass [Six String Bass] – Peter Haycock*
- Keyboards, Guitar, Vocals – Richard Jones (10)
- Management – Miles Copeland (2)
- Mastered By – TJ*
- Photography By [Inside Gatefold Sleeve] – Chris Runciman, John Cuffley
- Producer – Climax Blues Band (tracks: B1), Mike Vernon (tracks: A1 to A4, B2 to B4)
- Saxophone, Guitar, Vocals – Colin Cooper
- Sleeve Notes – Charles Shaar Murray
- Written-By, Arranged By – Climax Blues Band
Produced by Mike Vernon at Chipping Norton Studios, April-May, 1976;
except "Couldn't Get It Right" produced by the Climax Blues Band at Air London Studios, August, 1976.
Columbia, Santa Maria pressing. First issue, has "Marketed By ABC Records Inc." in rim-text and S1 and S2 etched in runouts.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, On Label): SASD-7523-A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, On Label): SASD-7523-B
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, Runout (Variant 1) - Etched): SASD-7523-A-③ S1
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, Runout (Variant 1) - Etched (Except STERLING Stamp)): SASD 7523 B 1F D7 STERLING TJ S2
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, Runout (Variant 2) - Etched (Except STERLING Stamp)): SASD 7523A 1E A17 STERLING TJ S1
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, Runout (Variant 2) - Etched (Except STERLING Stamp)): SASD 7523 B 1F D12 STERLING TJ S2
Other Versions (5 of 30) View All
|BTM 1009||Climax Blues Band||Gold Plated (LP, Album, Gat)||BTM Records||BTM 1009||UK||1976||Sell This Version|
|PL 70290||Climax Blues Band||Gold Plated (LP, Album, Gat)||RCA||PL 70290||Europe||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|38-575||Climax Blues Band||Gold Plated (LP, Album)||RCA||38-575||South Africa||1976||Sell This Version|
|AIRAC-1271||Climax Blues Band||Gold Plated (CD, Album, RE, RM, Pap)||Air Mail Archive||AIRAC-1271||Japan||2006||Sell This Version|
|ECLEC 2408||Climax Blues Band||Gold Plated (CD, Album, RE)||Esoteric Recordings||ECLEC 2408||Europe||2013||Sell This Version|