|A1||+33° 58' 41.85", -117° 49' 13.74" (The Oak Tree)||8:09|
- Composed By, Recorded By [Field Recordings], Performer – Clint Heidorn
- Performer – Clara Dykstra, Julie Carpenter, Pamela Maravilla Samuelson, Roderick Cumming, Sam Robles, Tom Paige
- Performer, Vocals [Vocal Arrangement, Uncredited] – Leah Harmon*
- Photography By – Julie Carpenter
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Eddie Rivas
The first, limited to 92 hand-numbered copies, is a hand-stained and silkscreened wooden box, with a framed photograph of the tree as the box top. Inside the box is the cassette in a silk screened canvas bag, six redscale photographs of the area around the tree, all nested on a bed of oak leaves from the tree itself.
The second, limited to 154 hand-numbered copies, packaged in a silk screened cardboard case.
The third package, limited to 4 copies, is buried in four locations in Southern California, including the Salton Sea, beside a 19th century cemetery outside Onyx, in the Los Padres National Forest, and behind the abandoned cages of the old L.A. zoo. This package includes the cassette, a letter, and a flash drive containing a recording unique to each buried location. These are free to anyone crazy enough to dig them up.