|A1||–Clyng-Onz||Let's Get Juvenile||1:45|
|A3||–Clyng-Onz||Ten Miles North||1:15|
|B1||–The Psychedelic Skeletons||Hey Man||3:11|
|B2||–The Psychedelic Skeletons||I Love Alaska||1:13|
|B3||–The Psychedelic Skeletons||Hypocrite||1:00|
|B4||–The Psychedelic Skeletons||Bonzai Bananza Bomb||1:47|
|B5||–The Psychedelic Skeletons||Fuck Me!||1:49|
|B6||–The Psychedelic Skeletons||Words||3:37|
|B7||–The Psychedelic Skeletons||Confused||0:49|
|B8||–The Psychedelic Skeletons||Original #4||2:11|
- Artwork [The Psychedelic Skeletons Cover] – Julia Allen (2)
- Bass – Loui (3) (tracks: A1 to A11)
- Bass, Vocals – Jason McKean (tracks: B1 to B8)
- Cover [Clyng-Onz] – Frank*
- Drums – Stu (32) (tracks: A1 to A11)
- Drums [Drummist] – Andy Malm (tracks: B1 to B8)
- Engineer – Kurt Riemann (tracks: B1 to B8)
- Executive-Producer – John Lottsfeldt (tracks: A1 to A11)
- Guitar – Jiz (3) (tracks: A1 to A11)
- Guitar, Vocals – David Beckley (3) (tracks: B1 to B8)
- Mastered By – MS*
- Mixed By, Mastered By – Kurt Riemann (tracks: A1 to A11)
- Performer [Bullhorn Solo] – John Bullhead (tracks: A11)
- Producer – Frank Harlan (tracks: A1 to A11)
- Vocals – Frank* (tracks: A1 to A11), Jiz (3) (tracks: A2, A4, A7, A10), Loui (3) (tracks: A8)
- Written-By, Producer – The Psychedelic Skeletons (tracks: B1 to B8)
Recorded at Surreal Studios on September 6th 1985.
All music © and ℗ Clyng-Onz '85
The Psychedelic Skeletons:
All material recorded at Surreal Studios August 9, 1985, remixed September 6, 1985.
©℗ Skeletons Music Inc.
The Psychedelic Skeletons cover artwork Julia Allen ©85
Catalog number Bullhead 002 appears on the cover spine.
Catalog number BH-002 appears on the Clyng-Onz vinyl label.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, Etched): KM 13497-A MS II GNARLY! BITCHIN! BOSCO! BEEF!
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, Etched): KM 13497-B MS II all music is noise - all art is illusion
- Matrix / Runout (Both Sides, Stamped): KM