|A||Another Brown World||12:09|
- Commissioned By – Sub Rosa (7) (tracks: A, B)
- Performer [Essentials] – Danny Hyde (tracks: B)
- Performer [Fundamentals] – Peter Christopherson (tracks: B)
- Performer [Vibrant Rays Of Spiritual Psychosis] – John Balance (tracks: B)
- Producer, Mixed By – Coil (tracks: A)
- Recorded By – Danny Hyde (tracks: A)
- Written-By – Coil (tracks: B), Danny Hyde (tracks: B), John Balance (tracks: A), Peter Christopherson (tracks: A)
Recorded by [...] at Threshold House,
London, Summer 1989
Vocals recorded at the Animist Monastery situated
at the Summit of Mount Popa in Pagan, Burma
'This is a live recording: hums, clicks from equipment etc.
are an integral and intentional part of the music'
From 'Myths 4 • Sinople Twilight In Çatal Hüyük' (1989)
Recorded in a storm - this track is the first
to utilize the recording process known as Sidereal
Sound, a continuation and advancement of the
deep listening theories as demonstrated on the album
'Coil - Love's Secret Domain' London, Summer 1993
From 'Chaos In Expansion' (1993)
Both tracks were commissioned by Sub Rosa
Track A released 1995 on Coil - Unnatural History II (Smiling In The Face Of Perversity) compilation.
Track B released 1997 on Coil - Unnatural History III compilation.
Track durations do not appear on the release.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5411867114437
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout, stamped): 19543 2A SRV443
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout, stamped): 19543 2B SRV443