- Artwork [All Other Artwork] – J.B.*, P.C.*
- Loops [Additional Loops], Electronics [Sound Manipulation] – Dan Hyde*
- Mastered By [Cut] – Denis*, George*
- Painting [Front Cover Painting] – Steven Stapleton
- Performer [Those Who Shine Darkly] – Drew McDowall, Jenny De'Ath, John Absolom, John Balance, Louise Weasel, Otto Avery, Peter Christopherson, Rufus Pool
- Presenter – Coil
This release is limited to 2000 numbered hand-stamped copies in total, pressed on various coloured vinyl including white marble, blue and clear versions.
Comes in gatefold sleeve.
B3 ends in a locked groove.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Etching Side A): POP CONCRETE
- Matrix / Runout (Etching Side B): THE LAST SPHINX IN LONDON
- Matrix / Runout (Etching Side C): THERE'LL BE BLUE RATS OVER...
- Matrix / Runout (Etching Side D): THE WHITE GLYPHS OF DOVER