Tracklist Hide Credits
The official title is only printed on the inside of the tray insert next to the hinge. The original jewel case has a clear tray allowing the actual title to be seen. It is often overlooked and the album is frequently referred to as "Protection" (after the first track), or simply "Coil vs. Elph".
Some copies of the tray have "Patent Pending 184" moulded into it.
Track 1 original recording written & produced 1992 ev. Additional recording and programming Oct 1994 ev. Listed as being from "Taken from the forthcoming double compilation CD 'The Sound of Music' (Threshold House Records - Due Spring 1995)", which was never released.
Tracks 2 to 4 recorded at Slut's Hole Studio, Autumn Equinox 1994 ev and are Sidereal Sound™ recordings.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 5 021958 432021 >
- Barcode (Reader): 5021958432021
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): ESKATON 002 10331071 03 & MADE IN U.K. BY PDO
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI L134
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 0454
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): ESKATON 002 10331071 02 & MADE IN U.K. BY PDO
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI L134
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 0408
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 3): ESKATON 002 10331071 01 & MADE IN U.K. BY PDO
- Mould SID Code (Variant 3): IFPI 0400
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 4): ESKATON002 05 6