|2||Elevator To The Moon|
|6||Fixin' To Die|
- Artwork [Art], Artwork [Death Cover Drawings] – Cooper Holmes 5, Fletcher Holmes 8
- Banjo – Rev. Jeff Mosier*
- Bass – Oteil Burbridge
- Bass, Horns, Performer [Potarth] – Lincoln Metcalfe
- Design, Artwork, Photography By – J. Flournoy Holmes*
- Drums – Jeff Metcalfe, Jeff Sipe, Sonny Emory, Walter Brewer, Yonrico Scott
- Engineer – Eddie Miller*, Jim Zumpano*, Jon Marret, Ricky Keller
- Guitar – Jimmy Herring, Lamar Metcalfe, Paul Barrere, Tinsley Ellis
- Keyboards – Rev. Oliver Wells*, T Lavitz*
- Liner Notes – John Bell (5), Lincoln Metcalfe
- Mandolin – Matt Mundy
- Performer [Lithonia Transfer] – Carol Keller, Jim Ellis, Ricky Keller
- Photography By [Back Cover Photo] – Bill Stevens (5)
- Producer – Col. Bruce Hampton*, Ricky Keller
- Remastered By – Alex Lowe, Bob Pantages
- Vocals, Mandolin [Slide], Performer [Chazoid] – Col. Bruce Hampton*
Mixed at Soundscape Studio, Atlanta.
Remastered by Alex Lowe at Southern Living At It's Finest, Atlanta, GA and Bob Pantages at Hideaway Mastering, Ramona, CA.
Farmer photo courtesy of GA Dept. Of Agriculture.
Originally recorded 1987 on Landslide Records LD-1012.
In digipak case.
℗ © 2000 Terminus Records.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 4 94205 00022 6
- Matrix / Runout: ARKANSAS
- Other (Mastering SID Code): IFPI L433