Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Baby I Love You
Arranged By – Adam's Dad, Cold BloodWritten-By – Jerry Ragavoy*
|A2||You Are The Sunshine Of My Life
Arranged By [Brass] – Tom HarrellWritten-By – Stevie Wonder
|A3||Feel So Bad
Arranged By [Brass] – Gaylord Birch, Raul Matute, Rod EllicottWritten-By – J. Johnson*, L. Temple*
Arranged By – John Mewborn, Raul MatuteWritten-By – Richard Manuel, Robbie Robertson
|B2||Live Your Dream
Arranged By [Brass] – Max HaskettWritten-By – Max Haskett
|B3||I'll Be Long Gone
Arranged By [Brass] – Adam's Dad, Raul MatuteWritten-By – Boz Scaggs
|B4||Kissing My Love
Arranged By [Brass] – Adam's Dad, Max HaskettWritten-By – Bill Withers
- Recorded At – Wally Heider Studios
- Recorded At – Funky Features
- Copyright (c) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Published By – Ragmar Music Corp.
- Published By – Stein & Van Stock, Inc.
- Published By – Black Bull Music, Inc.
- Published By – Arc Music Corp.
- Published By – Playmate Music (2)
- Published By – Canaan Music
- Published By – Oaxaca Music
- Published By – Blue Street Music
- Published By – Walden Music Inc.
- Published By – Interior Music (2)
- Backing Vocals – Holly Tigard, Pointer Sisters
- Baritone Saxophone, Tenor Saxophone, Flute – Mel Martin
- Bass – Rod Ellicott
- Bass Clarinet, Tenor Saxophone – Benny Maupin*
- Crew [Equipment And Trucking] – Jerry Sanchez, Organic Earl Mederos
- Design – Globe Propaganda
- Design [Jacket Design And Execution] – George Hunter (5), Herb Greene
- Drums – Gaylord Birch
- Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar – Michael Sasaki
- Engineer – Fred Catero, Jerry Zatkin*
- Engineer [Remix] – David Rubinson
- Keyboards – Raul Matute
- Management – CB Productions, Ltd., Jim Sheehan
- Management [Personal Appearance Direction] – The David Forest Agency, Ltd.
- Other [Jack-Of-All-Trades] – Dennis Rose (Deke)
- Producer – David Rubinson & Friends, Inc.
- Producer [Associate] – Raul Matute
- Tenor Saxophone – Mike Andreas
- Tenor Saxophone, Flute – Bob Ferreira
- Tenor Saxophone, Flute, Backing Vocals – Skip Mesquite
- Trombone – Pat O'Hara
- Trumpet – Rigby Powell
- Trumpet, Backing Vocals – Max Haskett
- Trumpet, Flugelhorn – Bill Atwood, Peter Welker
- Valve Trombone, Trumpet – John Mewborn
- Vocals – Lydia Pense
A product of Catero Sound Company, San Francisco.
Recorded at Wally Heider Studios and Funky Features, San Francisco.
Made in U.S.A.
A1: (sleeve) Ragmar Music Corp. (BMI); (label) Ragmar Music (BMI)
A2: (sleeve) Stein & van Stock / Black Bull Music (ASCAP); (label): Stein & Van Stock Inc. and Black Bull Music, Inc. (ASCAP)
A3: (sleeve in error) Berkshire Music, Inc. / Elvis Presley Music (BMI); (label) Arc Music Corp. / Playmate Music (BMI)
B1: Canaan Music (ASCAP)
B2: Oaxaca Music (ASCAP)
B3: (sleeve) Blue Street Music / Walden Music (ASCAP); (label) Blue Street Music / Walden Music, Inc. (ASCAP)
B4: Interior Music (BMI)
"Feels So Bad" credits Chuck Willis as songwriter in error on sleeve. Correct songwriters appear on labels. The publisher credits are also shown in error on sleeve, however those credits are correct for "Feels So Bad" a same titled song written by Chuck Willis.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Label, Side I): 31,548
- Matrix / Runout (Label, Side II): 31,549
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, Etched, Side I): MS 2130 31548-1A A B 4
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, Etched, Side II): MS 2130 31549-1A B [S or 5 or Z] 1 B1
- Rights Society: BMI, ASCAP
Other Versions (5 of 17) View All
|P-8338R||Cold Blood||Thriller! (LP, Album)||Reprise Records||P-8338R||Japan||1973||Sell This Version|
|MS 2130||Cold Blood||Thriller (LP, Album, Promo)||Reprise Records||MS 2130||US||1973||Sell This Version|
|WPCP-3688||Cold Blood||Thriller! (CD, Album)||Reprise Records||WPCP-3688||Japan||1990||Sell This Version|
|P-8338R||Cold Blood||Thriller! (LP, Album, Promo)||Reprise Records||P-8338R||Japan||1973||Sell This Version|
|GX 01-633||Cold Blood||Eres Todo Para MI (LP, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||GX 01-633||Mexico||1973||Sell This Version|