Tracklist Hide Credits
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – EMI Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – EMI Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Glastonbury Festivals Limited
- Filmed At – Stade De France
- Filmed At – La Cigale
- Filmed At – Bell Centre
- Filmed At – Plaza De Toros De Las Ventas
- Filmed At – Hollywood Bowl
- Filmed At – Glastonbury
- Recorded At – Stade De France
- Recorded At – La Cigale
- Recorded At – Bell Centre
- Recorded At – Plaza De Toros De Las Ventas
- Recorded At – Hollywood Bowl
- Recorded At – Glastonbury
- Mixed At – The Beehive
- Mastered At – Gateway Mastering
- Manufactured By – Optimal Media GmbH – AC91224
- Manufactured By – Optimal Media GmbH – DC92232
- Published By – Universal Music Publishing MGB Ltd.
- Published By – Opal Music
- Published By – Upala Music Inc.
- Published By – Edition Pink Music
- Published By – Hanseatic Musikverlag GmbH & Co KG
- Published By – Woulnough Music Inc.
- Published By – Irving Music, Inc.
- Artwork [Artwork Designed And Directed By] – Tappin Gofton
- Band [Coldplay] – Chris Martin, Guy Berryman, Jonny Buckland*, Phil Harvey, Will Champion
- Booking [Paradigm (USA)] – Larry Webman, Marty Diamond (2)
- Booking [X Ray (UK)] – Josh Javor, Steve Strange (2)
- Design [Live Show] – Paul Normandale
- Director Of Photography – Brett Turnball*, James Tonkin
- Engineer [Additional Mix Engineer Assisted By] – Christian Green (2)
- Engineer [Additional Mix Engineer] – Olga Fitzroy
- Executive-Producer [Film] – Arlene Moon, Dave Holmes (7), Julie Jakobek, Phil Harvey, Stefan Demetriou
- Executive-Producer [Glastonbury Footage] – Ben Challis, Mark Cooper
- Film Director – Paul Dugdale
- Film Director [Glastonbury Footage] – Janet Fraser Crook
- Film Editor – Simon Bryant (2), Tim Thompsett, Tom Watson (10)
- Film Producer – Jim Parsons
- Film Producer [Glastonbury Footage] – Alison Howe
- Illustration [Front Cover Image By] – Misty Buckley, Paris (32), Reggie Matheson
- Legal [Russells] – Gavin Maude, Jonathan Petch
- Management [3D Management] – Arlene Moon, Aziyn Babayan, Mandi Bursteen
- Management [Managed By] – Dave Holmes (7)
- Mastered By – Bob Ludwig
- Mixed By – Rik Simpson
- Music By [Film, Additional Music] – Jon Hopkins
- Other [Accounts, Dales Evans] – Lester Dales, Paul Makin
- Other [Additional Footage Provided By] – Andy Bramley, Matt Miller (8)
- Other [Live Show Directed By] – Phil Harvey
- Other [Live Show: Xylobands Designed And Operated By] – Jason Regler
- Painting [Live Show] – Gwen Liby, Lynden Mallinson, Misty*, Paris (32), Reggie Matheson
- Photography By – Benjamin Etridge, Eric Schleicher, Matt Miller (8), Nick Pickles, Phil Harvey, Sarah Lee (3), Wendy Marvel, Xavi Menos
- Set Designer [Live Show Stage And Prop Design By] – Misty Buckley
Made in the EU.
Filmed and recorded at Stade De France and La Cigale – Paris, Bell Centre – Montreal, Plaza De Toros De Las Ventas – Madrid, Hollywood Bowl – Los Angeles and Glastonbury Festival.
Glastonbury footage: Live Sound – BBC Radio 1 © 2011 Glastonbury Festivals Ltd.
Madrid footage courtesy of American Express Unstaged. La Cigale footage co-produced by Orange, Paris 31.10.2011.
All songs published by Universal Music Publishing MGB Ltd except CD tracks 1, 2, 4, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12 and 15 published by Universal Music Publishing MGB Ltd and Opal Music, London (PRS)/except in US and Canada by Upala Music Inc. (BMI).Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall incorporates elements of Ritmo De La Noche written by Christensen/Castioni/Lagonda/Wycombe, published by Edition Pink Music/Hanseatic Musikverlag GMBH & Co KG which incorporates elements of I Go To Rio written by Allen/Anderson, published by Woulnough Music, Inc/Irving Music, Inc (BMI). Princess of China features vocals by Rihanna and a sample from Takk written by Birgisson/Dyrason/Holm/Sveinsson, published by Universal Music Publishing MGB Ltd, performed by Sigur Ros, courtesy of EMI Records. Rihanna appears courtesy of the Island Def Jam Music Group.
Release date varies per country.
-Most of Europe: 19th November
-Spain and Italy: 20th November
-Sweden: 22th November
DVD Characteristics: All Regions, DVD 9
Audio Format: DTS 5.1 - Dolby Digital 5.1 - Stereo, Image Format: Aspect Ratio 16:9,
Approximate Running Time: 104 Minutes.
Subtitles (on spoken word section): English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, English (Hard of Hearing).
Shouldn't be looked at by persons under 15 years old
Housed in a standard 2 CDs jewel case, including a 16-pages booklet
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Scanned): 5099901513721
- Mastering SID Code (CD (Variant 1 and 2)): ifpi L574
- Mould SID Code (CD (Variant 1 and 2)): IFPI 9714
- Matrix / Runout (CD (Variant 1 and 2)): 0151382 AC91224-01 manufactured by optimal media GmbH
- Mastering SID Code (DVD (Variant 1 and 2)): ifpi L574
- Mould SID Code (DVD (Variant 1)): IFPI 9738
- Mould SID Code (DVD (Variant 2)): IFPI 9741
- Matrix / Runout (DVD (Variant 1 and 2)): 0151379 DC92232-01 manufactured by optical media GmbH
- Rights Society: SDRM/BIEM
- Label Code: LC0299
Other Versions (5 of 20) View All
|none||Coldplay||Live 2012 (15xFile, AAC, Album, 256)||Parlophone||none||2012|
|5099901513721, A3373-2L||酷玩乐队*||Live 2012 = 2012年现场演唱会 (CD, Album + DVD-V, PAL, Reg)||Parlophone, Push Typhoon||5099901513721, A3373-2L||China||2013||Sell This Version|
|50999 015139 9 8||Coldplay||Live 2012 (DVD-V + CD, Album)||Parlophone||50999 015139 9 8||Mexico||2012||Sell This Version|
|31823||Coldplay||Live 2012 (CD, Album + DVD-V, PAL + Unofficial, Dig)||Parlophone (2)||31823||Russia||2012||Sell This Version|
|50999 015141 9 3, P015 1419||Coldplay||Live 2012 (Blu-ray, Multichannel + CD, Album)||Parlophone, Parlophone, EMI, EMI||50999 015141 9 3, P015 1419||Europe||2012||Sell This Version|