|2||Why Pt. 2|
|4||The World I Know|
|7||Heaven's Already Here|
- Artwork, Concept By [Program Content & Summary] – Earth Escapes, L.L.C.
- Bass, Backing Vocals, Percussion – Will Turpin
- Drums, Percussion – Shane Evans (2)
- Executive-Producer – Anthony Eaton, Brian Murphy (7), Marc Oswald
- Executive-Producer, Creative Director [Created By] – Parvene Michaels
- Film Director, Film Editor – Alan Carter (4)
- Film Producer – Danny Harris (2), Jamee Younger-Tenzer
- Film Producer, Cinematographer [Film Writer] – Lewis Friedman
- Lead Guitar – Ross Childress
- Lead Vocals, Guitar – Ed Roland
- Management – Farshid Arshid
- Management [Business], Legal [Legal Affairs] – Henry W Root, Esq.*
- Photography By – Spencer Thornton
- Rhythm Guitar – Dean Roland
that takes top recording artists ot the most ancient sites on Earth.
Each expedition takes music's biggest artists to the four corners of the globe
and features exciting acoustic performances set against the backdrop
of earth's most intriguing natural locations.
Take an intimate journey with Collective Soul as they discover the culture,
history and spirituality of Morocco.
Collect the entire series for musical experiences that are anything but ordinary.
Over 100 minutes of bonus features:
"Behind The Scenes" Featurette
"Rockin' in Morocco" Featurette
and much more!
Live From Morocco 2001.
DVD Region: 1
Dolby Digital 5.1 Surround / 2.0 Stereo
Color / 52 mins.
Aspect: 1:85:1 Widescreen ratio
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 14381-1097-2 6
- Barcode (Top Seal): 0 14381 10972 6
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LB41
- Mould SID Code (Under Media): IFPI 10D7
- Mould SID Code (Over Media): IFPI 10E2
- Matrix / Runout (Inner Layer): FM54001-L0 + + ID1097V2-L0
- Matrix / Runout (Outer Layer): FM53201-L1 + A01 + ID1097V2-L1