Tracklist Hide Credits
- Bass Guitar – Louis Cennamo (tracks: 2 to 4, 6), Mark Clarke (2) (tracks: 1, 5, 7)
- Design [Cover] – Robin Nicol
- Design [Re-issue] – Albert De Gouveia
- Drums, Percussion – Jon Hiseman
- Engineer – Peter Gallen
- Flute, Tenor Saxophone, Soprano Saxophone, Alto Saxophone, Baritone Saxophone – Barbara Thompson
- Guitar – Dave Clempson*
- Liner Notes [Summer 98] – Jon Hiseman
- Organ, Piano, Vibraphone [Vibes] – Dave Greenslade
- Producer – Gerry Bron
- Remastered By – Simon Heyworth
- Soprano Saxophone, Tenor Saxophone – Dick Heckstall-Smith
- Vocals – Barbara Thompson (tracks: 1 to 4), Chris Farlowe (tracks: 1, 2, 4, 5, 7), Dave Greenslade
Track 8 recorded live at The Royal Albert Hall July 1970.
Remastered at Chop 'Em Out
℗ 1970 Castle Copyrights Ltd.
© 1998 Castle Communications Plc.
Made in England.
Issued in a standard jewel case with a 6-page folded booklet.
Total playing time 42:40.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: ESMCD644 01 6
- Barcode: 5 017615 864427
- Label Code: LC 6448
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L136
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 0428
Other Versions (5 of 49) View All
|6360 017||Colosseum||Daughter Of Time (LP, Album, Big)||Vertigo||6360 017||UK||1970||Sell This Version|
|DSX 50101||Colosseum||Daughter Of Time (LP, Album, Gat)||Dunhill||DSX 50101||US||1970||Sell This Version|
|DSX-50101||Colosseum||Daughter Of Time (LP, Album, Mon)||ABC/Dunhill Records||DSX-50101||US||1970||Sell This Version|
|CLC 5120||Colosseum||Daughter Of Time (CD, Album)||Castle Communications||CLC 5120||Germany||1993||Sell This Version|
|63 00 017||Colosseum||Daughter Of Time (LP, Album, Swi)||Vertigo||63 00 017||Spain||1971||Sell This Version|