|W. Transmission 3|
|W. Transmission 4|
- Artwork By [Coverconcept & Art] – R. Schalinski
- Mastered By – Andrew Loadman (tracks: C, D), Robert Schalinski (tracks: C, D)
- Mixed By – Lump* (tracks: A, B), R. Schalinski* (tracks: A, B)
- Other [Visual Omnipresence] – Uwe Röhner (tracks: C, D)
- Performer [Acoustic Disorientation], Tape, Other [Video Projection] – René Lamp (tracks: C, D)
- Performer [Acoustic Illusion], Tape, Technician [Studio Re-evolution] – Robert Schalinski (tracks: C, D)
- Performer [Acoustic Modules], Tape – Annibale Piccici (tracks: C, D)
- Performer [Acoustic Tools], Percussion – Jérôme Soudan (tracks: C, D)
- Performer [Microphone & Acoustic Disaster] – Daniel Löwenbrück (tracks: C, D)
- Performer [Record And Effect Manipulation, Resonance Tool], Harmonium, Whistle [Organ Whistle], Zither, Percussion, Voice – René Lamp (tracks: A, B)
- Performer [Record Manipulation, Twist-air, Baptising Cup, Tube & Crushed Sacrificial Objects], Harmonium, Whistle [Wood Organ Whistle], Percussion, Voice, Xylophone – Robert Schalinski (tracks: A, B)
- Producer – Column One
W. Transmission 3 was recorded on 12th & 13th November 1994 in a church in Etzin (Germany).
W. Transmission 4 was recorded on April 3rd & June 23th 1998, as well as on March 23th 2000 in Berlin. It's the reworked document of a Column One event on April 3rd 1998 at "Im Eimer" in Berlin (Germany).