Coma (12) / Mass Genocide Process – Coma / Mass Genocide Process
- Bass – Lunkan (tracks: A1 to A3)
- Bass, Vocals [Vocal Nihilstorm] – Jakub "Mass Genocide"* (tracks: B1 to B3)
- Drums – Jocke (9) (tracks: A1 to A3)
- Drums [Bombs Of Crust] – Machetazo "Mass Genocide"* (tracks: B1 to B3)
- Guitar – Limmet (tracks: A1 to A3)
- Guitar [Chainsaw Guitar Distortion] – Karel "Mass Genocide"* (tracks: B1 to B3)
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Franta Šebek* (tracks: B1 to B3)
- Translated By – Zuzka M.
- Vocals – Ludde (tracks: A1 to A3)
- Vocals [Beer Vomit] – Slávek "Mass Genocide"* (tracks: B1 to B3)
...you can see what sense the war does really have."
Pictures on this split are war victims from Bosnia (1997) and Iraq (2003-4).
Contains lyrics in Czech and English language.
Coma: Recored at Lilla Polen, Jan 2004.
Mass Genocide Process: Recorded and mixed in Unart Studio, Slavicín (CZ), March 2004.
First press of 1000 copies (2004). No copyrights here.
Stated catalog numbers are taken from the label's homepage and flyer.
Impregnate Noise Laboratories & Vesky Core Records don't have a catalog number for this release.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, Runout): 56157O1/A www.gzvinyl.com
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, Runout): 56157O2/A