- Copyright (c) – Compatible Recording & Publishing Ltd.
- Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar, Liner Notes – Derek Bailey (tracks: A, B, C2, C3, D3)
- Acoustic Guitar, Voice, Flute – Julie Tippetts (tracks: A, B, C2, D2)
- Bass – Moto Yoshizawa* (tracks: A, B, C1, C3, D1, D3)
- Design [Cover Design], Typography – Karen Brookman
- Electric Guitar, Electronics, Percussion – Fred Frith (tracks: A, B, C3)
- Glass Harmonica, Performer [Analapos], Percussion [Spring Gong], Flute [Kikkokikiriki] – Akio Suzuki (tracks: A, B, C3, D1 to D3)
- Harp – Anne LeBaron (tracks: A, B, D1, D2)
- Piano – Keith Tippett (tracks: A, B, D1, D2), Ursula Oppens (tracks: A, B, C1, D1, D2)
- Producer – Derek Bailey, Evan Parker
- Recorded By – Jean-Marc Foussat
- Trombone – George Lewis (tracks: A, B, C3, D2)
- Violin, Electronics – Phil Wachsmann* (tracks: A, B, C2, D1, D2)
The first LP is entitled 'Epiphany', the second 'Epiphanies'. 'Epiphany' is a continuous piece on which all the musicians play. 'Epiphanies' are shorter pieces played by smaller groupings of the same musicians.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: PRS