|B1||Song To Comus|
|C1||Diana (Single Version)|
|C2||In The Lost Queen's Eye|
|D||Winter Is A Coloured Bird|
- Acoustic Guitar [6-12 String], Electric Guitar, Slide Guitar, Drums [Hand], Vocals – Glen Goring
- Acoustic Guitar, Lead Vocals – Roger Wootton
- Arranged By – Comus
- Design [Front Cover] – Roger Wootton
- Design [Inside Cover] – Glen Goring
- Design [Lettering] – Tony Kite
- Drums – Gordon Caxon (tracks: C1, C2, D)
- Electric Bass, Bass [Slide], Vocals – Andy Hellaby
- Flute, Oboe, Drums [Hand] – Rob Young
- Producer – Barry Murray
- Violin, Viola – Colin Pearson (2)
- Vocals, Percussion – Bobbie Watson
This edition licensed from Castle Communications © 1970. It's on high-quality 180 gram pure virgin vinyl, and includes the entire original album, plus a 12"/45 rpm with 3 songs taken from the extremely rare maxi-single released in 1971 by Dawn Records.
It comes packaged in a full color double gatefold outer-sleeve. Additionally, the first record is in a stiff cardboard inner sleeve reproduction of the original insert.
Produced by Barry Murray at Pye Studios Nov./Dec. 1970.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 8 013252 354113
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, stamped): GET 54 1LP 1 A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, stamped): GET 541 LP 1 B
- Matrix / Runout (Side C, stamped): GET 541 LP / 2 A * 45 RPM
- Matrix / Runout (Side D, stamped): GET 541 LP 2 B * 45 RPM
- Rights Society: S.I.A.E.
Other Versions (5 of 28) View All
|DNLS 3019||Comus||First Utterance (LP, Album)||Dawn (7)||DNLS 3019||UK||1971||Sell This Version|
|Nr. 42513||Comus||First Utterance (LP, Album, Unofficial)||BEO||Nr. 42513||Germany||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|GET 541||Comus||First Utterance (LP, Album, RE + 12", EP, RE)||Get Back||GET 541||Italy||2006||Sell This Version|
|SLAP 62.012, (S, 62.012-1/2)||Comus||First Utterance (LP)||Pye Limited, Dischi Ricordi s.p.a.||SLAP 62.012, (S, 62.012-1/2)||Italy||1971||Sell This Version|
|YS-2543-YD||カムス*||First Utterance (LP, Album, W/Lbl)||Dawn (7)||YS-2543-YD||Japan||1971||Sell This Version|