Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||–Concrete Sox||Key To The Door|
|A2||–Concrete Sox||False Insight|
|A3||–Concrete Sox||Speak Siberian Or Die|
|A4||–Concrete Sox||Modernisation (A New Form Of Slavery)
Bass [Part Only] – Kalv*, Victim (8)
|A5||–Concrete Sox||Sustain The Orgy
Bass – Victim (8)
|B3||–Heresy||Visions In Fear|
- Bass – Kalv* (tracks: A1 to A3, B1 to B6)
- Drums – Steve* (tracks: B1 to B6)
- Drums, Vocals – John* (tracks: A1 to A5)
- Engineer – Mike Ivory, Rob Bruce (tracks: B1 to B6)
- Guitar – Victim (8) (tracks: A1 to A5)
- Guitar, Lyrics By – Reevsy (tracks: B1 to B6)
- Lead Vocals – Sean* (tracks: A1 to A5)
- Liner Notes [Heresy] – John*
- Lyrics By – Les* (tracks: A1 to A5)
- Music By – Concrete Sox (tracks: A1 to A5)
- Photography By [Heresy Cover Photo] – Hanz Vermaas
- Photography By [Heresy Innersleeve Photo] – Andy Larsen, Dig*, Eric Megawimp, Michael Trengert
- Producer – Dig*, Heresy (tracks: B1 to B6), John* (tracks: A1 to A5)
- Sleeve, Artwork [Sleeve Art] – Martin Nesbitt
- Vocals – John* (tracks: B1 to B6)
Heresy side: music recorded and mixed May 1986 at Rich Bitch, Birmingham & vocals recorded and re-mixed December 1986 also at Rich Bitch.
Printed lyric inner sleeve included.
Green sleeve version was first press.
Orange sleeve was second press.
Concrete Sox: "'Speak Siberian Or Die' is for S.O.D.".
Concrete Sox thanks "Kalv (Heresy) for playing bass on trax 1, 2, 3 & part of 4".
Heresy thanks "Reevsy (previous guitarist) for playing on this recording".
Tracks A1 to A5 music copyright Concrete Sox '86 & lyrics copyright Les '86.
Tracks B1 to B6 lyrics---Reevsy '86.
© Mosh Music.
Made in France.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Etched In Concrete Sox Side): NO MORE BELSTAFF AND WELLIES MPO MOSH 2 A¹
- Matrix / Runout (Etched In Heresy Side): HERESY MOSH TEAM KILL MPO MOSH 2 AA¹