- Composed By – Conlon Nancarrow
- Design – Jim Newman
- Liner Notes – Charles Amirkhanian, James Tenney
- Photography By – Carol Law, Charles Amirkhanian, Eva Soltes, Jay Buchsbaum*, John Fago, Keith D. Williamson, Terrence McCarthy
- Producer – Charles Amirkhanian
- Recorded By – Robert Shumaker
- Reissue Producer – Adam Fong, Charles Amirkhanian
- Remastered By – Ken Lee
Original recordings produced on Conlon Nancarrow's modified Ampico reproducing player pianos and recorded under his supervision. Recorded in the composer's studio in Mexico City, April 1977. Produced in M-S stereo using a Neumann SM69 microphone and recorded with Dolby process.
Remasters: 24-bit analog-to-digital transfers from the original Dolby A. masters on loan from the Paul Sacher Foundation (Basel).
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 6 84390 10122 8