Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||For My Woman's Love
Written-By – Ben Peters
|A2||I'd Love To Lay You Down
Written-By – Johnny MacRae
|A3||I've Never Seen The Likes Of You
Written-By – Bob McDill, Wayland Holyfield
|A4||The Feel Of Bein' Gone
Written-By – Jeff Elliott (3), Mike Morgan (27)
|A5||We've Got Tonight
Written-By – B. Seger*
Written-By – Kenny O'Dell
|B2||Smoke From A Distant Fire
Written-By – E. Sanford*, J. Townsend*, S. Stewart*
|B3||She Thinks I Still Care
Written-By – Dickey Lee
Written-By – Dennis Knutson, Eddie Burton
|B5||Turn On Your Love Light||4:24|
- Manufactured By – MCA Records, Inc.
- Produced For – Twitty Bird Productions, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – MCA Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – MCA Records, Inc.
- Pressed By – MCA Pressing Plant, Pinckneyville
- Published By – Glen Campbell Music Inc.
- Published By – Music City Music, Inc.
- Published By – Hall-Clement Publications
- Published By – Maplehill Music
- Published By – Vogue Music
- Published By – Sugar Plum Music
- Published By – Green Pastures Music
- Published By – Gear Publishing Co.
- Published By – House Of Gold Music, Inc.
- Published By – Unichappell Music
- Published By – Salmon Music
- Published By – Muhon Music
- Published By – Chappell & Co., Inc.
- Published By – I Want It All Music
- Published By – Jack Music, Inc.
- Published By – Glad Music Co.
- Published By – ATV Music Corp. (2)
- Published By – Duchess Music Corp.
- Recorded At – Woodland Studios
- Mixed At – Motown Recording Studios
- Mixed At – Motown Recording Studios
- Mixed At – Woodland Studios
- Mastered At – Masterfonics
- Acoustic Guitar – Johnny Christopher
- Arranged By – David Barnes
- Backing Vocals – Bob Messinger, Bonnie Gallie, Donna McElroy, Duane West, Janie Fricke, Lea Jane Berinati, Pam Wolfe, Tom Brannon
- Bass – Mike Leech, Paul Uhrig
- Drums – Jerry Carrigan
- Engineer – Danny M. Hilley*
- Engineer [Motown Recording Studios Assistant] – Tony Autore
- Engineer [Woodland Sound Assistant] – Skip Shimmin, Steve Goostree
- Harmonica – Terry McMillan
- Keyboards – Bobby Wood, Shane Keister
- Lead Guitar – Reggie Young
- Mastered By – Glenn Meadows
- Percussion – Farrell Morris, Terry McMillan
- Photography By [Cover] – Charles Bush*
- Photography By [Liner] – Doug Hart (4)
- Producer – Conway Twitty, David Barnes
- Strings – The Sid Sharp Strings
Label misspells Jeff Elliott as Jeff Elliot.
Title on cover as "Heart & Soul" and as "Heart And Soul" on labels.
A1 Glen Campbell Music, Inc.
A2 Music City Music Inc.
A3 Hall-Clement Publications/Maplehill Music/Vogue Music
A4 Sugar Plum Music/Green Pastures Music
A5 Gear Publishing Co.
B1 House of Gold Music, Inc.
B2 Unichappell Music/Salmon Music/Muhon Music (BMI)/Chappell & Co. Inc./I Want It All Music (ASCAP)
B3 Jack Music Inc./Glad Music Co.
B4 ATV Music Corp.
B5 Duchess Music Corp.
Strings recorded at Motown Recording Studios.
Jack Fricke appears courtesy of Columbia Records.
©1980 MCA Records, Inc.
℗1980 MCA Records, Inc.
Printed in U.S.A.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A label): MCA2074
- Matrix / Runout (Side B label): MCA2075
- Matrix / Runout (Side A etched, exc. "⧈-G-⧈" and "Masterfonics" stamped): MCA-2074-M1-1 ⧈̶̷-̶̷G̶̷-̶̷⧈̶̷ ◈-P-◈1 Masterfonics
- Matrix / Runout (Side B etched, exc. "⧈-G-⧈" and "Masterfonics" stamped): MCA-2075-M11 11 ⧈̶̷-̶̷G̶̷-̶̷⧈̶̷111◈-P-◈ Masterfonics
- Rights Society (A1, A3, A4, B1 to B5): BMI
- Rights Society (A2, A5, B2): ASCAP
Other Versions (5 of 9) View All
|MCA-3210||Conway Twitty||Heart & Soul (LP, Album)||MCA Records||MCA-3210||US||1980||Sell This Version|
|MCAC 3210||Conway Twitty||Heart & Soul (Cass, Album)||MCA Records||MCAC 3210||US||1980||Sell This Version|
|MCAT 3210||Conway Twitty||Heart & Soul (8-Trk, Album)||MCA Records||MCAT 3210||US||1980||Sell This Version|
|MCA-3210||Conway Twitty||Heart & Soul (LP)||MCA Records||MCA-3210||Canada||1980||Sell This Version|
|MCAC-933||Conway Twitty||Heart And Soul (Cass, Album)||MCA Records||MCAC-933||US||1980||Sell This Version|