- Manufactured By – Elektra/Asylum Records
- Record Company – Warner Communications Inc.
- Pressed By – Specialty Records Corporation
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Elektra/Asylum Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA International Inc.
- Produced For – Twitty Bird Productions, Inc.
- Produced For – Jimmy Bowen Productions, Inc.
- Published By – Wb Music Corp.
- Published By – Two Sons
- Published By – Mammoth Spring Music, Inc.
- Published By – Rose Bridge Music Inc.
A - Mammoth Spring
Music, Inc. /
Music Inc. BMI
B - Wb Music Corp. /
Two Sons ascap /
Publishing Corp. BMI
Produced by Conway Twitty For Twitty Bird Productions, Inc.
Produced and recorded by Jimmy Bowen For Jimmy Bowen Productions, Inc.
℗ 1982 Elektra/Asylum Records for the United Sates and WEA International Inc. for the world outside of the United States.
Mfg. By Elektra/Asylum Records, 962 N. La Cienege Blvd. Los Angeles, Calif. 90069 A Division of Warner Communications Inc.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Label side A): E-47302-A
- Matrix / Runout (Label side B): E-47302-B
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, side A, etched, except [stamped]): R-8591-2 SP ES-47302-A2-AR 0-1 SM I - I [Masterfonics]
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, side B, etched, except [stamped]): ES-47302-B-SP I - I [SRC Logo Masterfonics]
- Rights Society (Specialty Records Corporation): SP
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Rights Society: BMI