Tracklist Hide Credits
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Wiiija Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Wiiija Records Ltd.
- Recorded At – West Orange Studios
- Recorded At – Eastcote Studios
- Mixed At – Eastcote Studios
- Recorded At – The Sun Plantation
- Mastered At – The Exchange
- Published By – Wiiija Music Ltd.
- Published By – Momentum Music Ltd.
- Published By – May King Poetry Music
- Published By – Len Freedman Music
- Published By – Coryell Music Publishing
- Published By – Deganawidah Music
- Published By – BMG Music Publishing International Ltd.
- Published By – Sony/ATV Songs LLC
- Published By – EMI Blackwood Music Inc.
- Manufactured By – CDP UK Ltd.
- Design, Art Direction – Nicky Edwards
- Drums, Tambourine – Nick Simms
- Engineer – Alan Gregson (tracks: 1, 2, 5 to 7, 10, 11, 13, 14), Philip Bagenal (tracks: 4, 9, 12, 15)
- Lighting [Projection Skillz] – Chris Allen (16), Light Surgeons*
- Management – Oasis Productions, Renee Lehman
- Mastered By – Mike Marsh
- Percussion – Peter Bengry
- Photography By [Front & Back Cover Photography] – Colin Hawkins
- Photography By [Individual Band Member Photography] – Joe Dilworth
- Sitar, Harmonium, Keyboards – Anthony Saffery
- Tambura [Tamboura], Guitar [Geetar], Keyboards – Ben Ayres
- Vocals, Guitar, Scratches [Scratching], Dholak [Dholki] – Tjinder Singh
Tracks 1, 2, 5, 6, 10, 11 and 14: recorded at West Orange Studios, Preston.
Additional recording and mixing at Eastcote Studios, London.
Tracks 4 & 15: recorded at West Orange Studios, Preston.
Tracks 7 & 13: recorded at Eastcote Studios, London.
Tracks 9 & 12: recorded at 657 Holloway Road, London.
Track 3: recorded at the Sun Plantation, San Francisco.
Track 8: poem recorded live at Allen Ginsberg's house, NYC, NY; and Dherah, Punjab.
Mastered at The Exchange, Camden.
All songs published by Wiiija Music, administered by Momentum Music © 1997 except:
8: additionally published by May King Poetry Music/BMI, administered by Len Freedman Music © 1996;
13: additionally published by Coryell Music Publishing (BMI), administered by Deganawidah Music/BMG Music Publishing International © 1971;
15: © 1965 renewed 1993 Sony/ATV Songs (LLC), administered by EMI Blackwood Music, Inc. (BMI).
℗ Wiiija Records Limited 1997. © Wiiija Records Limited 1997.
Made in the United Kingdom.
For version pressed by Sonopress see here: Cornershop - When I Was Born For The 7th Time
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed): 6 14027 10652 4
- Barcode: 614027106524
- Matrix / Runout (All variants): WIJCD1065-2 CDP UK LTD
- Mastering SID Code (Variants 2, 3, 4, 5): IFPI L042
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 1042
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 1L05
- Mould SID Code (Variant 3): ifpi 1L09
- Mould SID Code (Variant 4): ifpi 1L10
- Mould SID Code (Variant 5): ifpi 1L07
Other Versions (5 of 25) View All
|WIJCD 1065||Cornershop||When I Was Born For The 7th Time (CD, Album)||Wiiija Records||WIJCD 1065||Australia||1997||Sell This Version|
|ST 449-4||Cornershop||When I Was Born For The 7th Time (Cass, Album)||Polstar Records||ST 449-4||Poland||1997||Sell This Version|
|WIJCD 1065||Cornershop||When I Was Born For The 7th Time (CD, Album, RP)||Wiiija Records||WIJCD 1065||UK & Europe||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|345.0007.20, WIJCD 1065||Cornershop||When I Was Born For The 7th Time (CD, Album)||PIAS France, Wiiija Records||345.0007.20, WIJCD 1065||France||1997||Sell This Version|
|WIJLP 1065, WIJLP 1065X||Cornershop||When I Was Born For The 7th Time (2xLP, Album + 12")||Wiiija Records, Wiiija Records||WIJLP 1065, WIJLP 1065X||UK||1997||Sell This Version|