Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Mining For Gold
Arranged By – James GordonWritten-By – Traditional
|A3||Blue Moon Revisited (Song For Elvis)
Written-By [Blue Moon] – R. Rogers-L. Hart*
|B1||I Don't Get It||4:34|
|B2||I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry
Written-By – H. Williams*
|B3||To Love Is To Bury||4:47|
|C1||200 More Miles||5:29|
|C2||Dreaming My Dreams With You
Written-By – A. Reynolds*
|C3||Working On A Building
Written-By – Traditional
Written-By – L. Reed*
|D3||Walking After Midnight||5:54|
- Accordion – Jaro Czerwinec
- Art Direction – Pietro Alfieri
- Backing Vocals – John Timmins
- Bass – Alan Anton
- Dobro – Kim Deschamps
- Drums – Peter Timmins
- Edited By [Assisted By] – Perren Baker
- Edited By [Digitally] – Peter Moore
- Fiddle – Jeff Bird
- Guitar – John Timmins, Michael Timmins
- Harmonica – Jeff Bird (tracks: A2, C1), Steve Shearer (tracks: B1, D2, D3)
- Layout [Cover] – Joanne Castrucci
- Mandolin – Jeff Bird (tracks: A2, C1)
- Pedal Steel Guitar – Kim Deschamps
- Photography By [Cover] – Noel Archambault
- Producer – Peter Moore
- Slide Guitar [Bottleneck] – Kim Deschamps
- Vocals – Margo Timmins
- Written By – M. And M. Timmins (tracks: A2 to B1, B3)
- Written-By – M. Timmins* (tracks: A2 to B1, B3), M. Timmins* (tracks: A2 to B1, B3, C1, D2)
Single-sided 4 Disc Set. Disc 1 is sleeved in the 33 RPM Jacket. Subsequent discs are sleeved in plain white jacket with label cut-outs.
Deadwax has Bernie Grundman signature after Matrix data.
Early releases of Classic Records 45 RPM Series included round labels adhered to the lower left of the cover sleeve with disc number. Label is omitted on later releases. Sealed copies will include the Quiex SV label on the shrink wrap for all releases.
Released by Classic Records under their Rock The House label. Rock The House artwork matches original artwork of the original release except for the RTH catalog numbering.
180g was released prior to 200g version. 180g version omits labeling of vinyl weight.
Sides are labeled A1, A2, B1, & B2 to more closely match 33-1/3 RPM included jacket Flip sides labels are noted as "THIS SIDE BLANK DO NOT PLAY". Flip sides are grooved but do not include a runout.
All Classic editions include "Blue Moon Revisited" that is omitted from the original RCA/BMG vinyl release.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: RTH 8568-A1-45
- Matrix / Runout: RTH 8568-A2-45
- Matrix / Runout: RTH 8568-B1-45
- Matrix / Runout: RTH 8568-B2-45
Other Versions (5 of 62) View All
|Latex 5||Cowboy Junkies||The Trinity Session (LP, Album)||Latent Recordings||Latex 5||Canada||1988||Sell This Version|
|SVLP 080||Cowboy Junkies||The Trinity Session (LP, Album, RE, TP, 160)||Simply Vinyl||SVLP 080||UK||1999||Sell This Version|
|BG4 8568||Cowboy Junkies||The Trinity Session (Cass, Album, Club, Dol)||RCA||BG4 8568||Canada||1988||Sell This Version|
|BG2 08568||Cowboy Junkies||The Trinity Session (CD, Album)||RCA Victor, BMG Music Canada Inc.||BG2 08568||Canada||1988||Sell This Version|
|pk88568||Cowboy Junkies||The Trinity Session (Cass, Album)||RCA||pk88568||Italy||1989||Sell This Version|