Tracklist Hide Credits
Under Pregnant Skies She Comes Alive Like Miss Leviathan
Arranged By [Additional Arrangements By], Producer – Tommy RehnComposed By, Performer, Producer – Chris RehnVocals – Veronica RehnVocals [Support] – Chris Rehn, Hanna Tornqvist*, Linnea Kibe, Tommy Rehn, Tony Konberg*
|3||Tonight In Flames||5:55|
The Byronic Man
Vocals [His Infernal Majesty] – Ville Valo
|6||I Am The Thorn||7:06|
|7||Cemetery And Sundown||5:37|
|8||Lovesick For Mina||7:00|
|9||The Foetus Of A New Day Kicking||3:43|
|10||Rise Of The Pentagram||7:02|
|11||Under Huntress Moon||6:58|
Lead Vocals [Female] – Dirty Harry (2)Written-By – Gregory*, Marsh*, Ware*
- Licensed To – Roadrunner Records
- Licensed From – The All Blacks B.V.
- Manufactured By – Island Def Jam Music Group
- Distributed By – Island Def Jam Music Group
- Made By – EDC, USA
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – The All Blacks B.V.
- Copyright (c) – The All Blacks B.V.
- Published By – Cradle Of Filth Music Ltd.
- Published By – EMI Virgin Music Ltd.
- Published By – Warner Chappell Music Ltd.
- Produced For – Scrap 60
- Recorded At – Sidelake Studios
- Recorded At – Chapel Studios
- Recorded At – Millbrook Sound Studios
- Mixed At – Sidelake Studios
- Mixed At – Backstage Studios
- Mastered At – Backstage Studios
- A&R – Mike Gitter
- Arranged By [Orchestral Passages], Mixed By [Orchestral Passages] – Daniel Presley
- Artwork [Thornographic Booklet Artwork] – Paintagram, Samuel Araya
- Band [Thornographers], Bass [Deep Vein Thrombassist] – David Pybus* (tracks: 2 to 12)
- Band [Thornographers], Drums [Baton Rouge] – Adrian Erlandsson (tracks: 2 to 12)
- Band [Thornographers], Guitar [Guitarsenic And Black Lace] – Paul Allender (tracks: 2 to 12)
- Band [Thornographers], Guitar [The Beast With Five Fingers] – Charles 'Molester' Hedger* (tracks: 2 to 12)
- Band [Thornographers], Vocals [The Poison In The Font] – Dani 'Harlot Church' Filth* (tracks: 2 to 12)
- Booking – Michael Arfin, Paul Bolton
- Booking [At] – AGI (USA)*, Helter Skelter (8)
- Calligraphy – Monica Valdovinos
- Cello [Deep Dark Cello] – Laura Reid
- Choir [Choir Of The Damned] – Aric Prentice, Charlie Jenkins, Chris Mitchell (3), Keith Halliday (2), Laela Adamson, Moira Johnston, Rachel Line, Ruth Nixon, Sophie Allen, William Harrison
- Design [Design Production] – Kevin Candela, Kevkon
- Engineer – Dan 'Hot Lips' Turner*
- Keyboards – Mark Newby-Robson
- Keyboards [Additional Keys And Noise Terrorism] – Christopher Jon
- Keyboards [Live Fingering Of Keys] – Rosie (Nipps) Smith*
- Legal – Tim Northrop
- Legal [At] – NMD Solicitors
- Management [Tyrannagement At] – InPhase Management
- Management [Tyrannagement] – Fay Woolven
- Mixed By, Mastered By – Andy Sneap
- Narrator [Thespian Narrative] – Doug Bradley
- Other [Merchandiser] – Bravado (4)
- Other [Thorno Model] – Indira Rose, Thelma Red
- Photography By [Cental Band Photography] – Daragh McDonagh
- Producer – Rob Caggiano
- Voice [Diana's Lustrous Voice] – Sarah Jezebel Deva
- Voice [Verbal Foul Play] – Dani Filth
- Written-By – Cradle Of Filth (tracks: 2 to 9, 11), Paul Allender (tracks: 10)
• Was also released on the 13th October with the limited "First Day Cover", which was only as pre-order available. The original artwork for the cover of this album was banned and thus the artwork for the cover had to be changed.
• Info from the CD face and back cover:
Issued under license to Roadrunner Records from The All Blacks B. V.
Roadrunner Records is a registered trademark of The All Blacks B. V.
℗ & © 2006 The All Blacks B. V.
• Info from the booklet:
[Track 1] recorded and mixed at Sidelake Studios, Sundsvall.
Ville Valo appears courtesy of Warner Bros./Sire records
[Track 12] published by EMI Virgin Music Ltd/Warner Chappell Music Ltd
Music recorded at Chapel Studios, South Thorsby, Lincolnshire.
Dani recorded at Millbrook Sound Studios, Millbrook, New York.
Booking Agents: Paul Bolton at Helter Skelter, Michael Arfin at AGI (USA)
• Despite the fact that variant 2 has "Made in USA by UML" in the inner ring, UML should not be credited, as the plant had been renamed to EDC, USA a year before this CD was released.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed): 0 16861 81132 7
- Barcode (Scanned, UPC_A): 016861811327
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): EDC 168 618 1132 01% M
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI L007
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 0365
- Matrix / Runout (Outer Ring, Variant 2): EDC 168 618 1132 01% J
- Matrix / Runout (Inner Ring, Variant 2): Made in USA by UML
- Barcode (Variant 2): IFPI L007
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 0313
- Matrix / Runout (Outer Ring, Variant 3): EDC 168 618 1132 01% A
- Matrix / Runout (Inner Ring, Variant 3): MADE IN USA
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 3): IFPI L007
- Mould SID Code (Variant 3): IFPI 0391
Other Versions (5 of 25) View All
|RR 8113-2||Cradle Of Filth||Thornography (CD, Album)||Roadrunner Records, Abracadaver||RR 8113-2||Europe||2006||Sell This Version|
|RR 8113-2||Cradle Of Filth||Thornography - First Day Cover (CD, Album, Ltd)||Roadrunner Records||RR 8113-2||UK||2006||Sell This Version|
|RR PROMO 943||Cradle Of Filth||Thornography (CDr, Album, Promo)||Roadrunner Records, Abracadaver||RR PROMO 943||Europe||2006||Sell This Version|
|RRCY-21265||Cradle Of Filth||Thornography (CD, Album)||Roadrunner Records||RRCY-21265||Japan||2006||Sell This Version|
|RR 404||Cradle Of Filth||Thornography (CD, Album, O-C)||Random Rocks||RR 404||Argentina||2007||Sell This Version|