- Record Company – The New York Recording Laboratories
Side B recorded 6 January 1926 in New York, NY.
Credits and recording dates from Tony Russell's "Country Music Records: A Discography, 1921-1942."
Credit role of guitar for Carson Robison on side A is termed "possible."
Credit roles of cornet for Del Staigers and of fiddle for Murray Kellner on side B are termed "possible."
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout): 809 6124 775
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout): 810 779 6370
- Matrix / Runout (Side A label): 809
- Matrix / Runout (Side B label): 810