Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||God Shuffled His Feet
Guitar [Synthesized] – Adrian Belew
|2||Afternoons & Coffespoons
Backing Vocals – Kerry Nation*Conductor – Dan Roberts (2)Drums – Larry Beers
|3||Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm
Recorded By [Drums, Bass, Piano, Guitars] – Dave Vartanian*
|4||In The Days Of The Caveman
Drums – Larry Beers
|5||Swimming In Your Ocean
Recorded By [Drums, Bass] – Dave Vartanian*
|6||Here I Stand Before Me||3:07|
|7||I Think I'll Disappear Now||4:52|
|8||How Does A Duck Know?||3:42|
|9||When I Go Out With Artists
Drums – Larry Beers
|11||Two Knights And Maidens||3:24|
Piano – Brad Roberts
- Marketed By – Arista Records, Inc.
- Distributed By – Arista Records, Inc.
- Manufactured For – Arista Records, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – BMG Music Canada Inc.
- Copyright (c) – BMG Music Canada Inc.
- Pressed By – Disc Manufacturing, Inc., Huntsville – 31229
- Published By – Polygram International Publishing, Inc.
- Published By – Door Number Two Music
- Published By – Dummies Productions, Inc.
- Recorded At – Music Head Recording
- Recorded At – DV Productions
- Recorded At – Mindscape
- Mixed At – Music Head Recording
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- A&R [BMG Canada] – David Bendeth
- Artwork [Cover Imagery Based On] – Titian*
- Backing Vocals, Piano, Keyboards, Accordion – Ellen Reid
- Bass Guitar, Synthesizer [Bass] – Dan Roberts (2)
- CGI Artist [Digital Imaging (Cover)] – Chris Chuckry, Digital Chameleon
- CGI Artist [Digital Imaging (Interior)] – Image Color
- Design, Art Direction – Kevin Mutch
- Drums, Percussion – Michel Dorge
- Edited By [Digital] – Patrick Murphy (2)
- Engineer – Dan Harjung
- Engineer [Assistant] – Trevor Sadler
- Lead Vocals, Acoustic Guitar, Guitar – Brad Roberts
- Legal [Representation] – Jeff Rogers (5), Swell (5)
- Mandolin, Harmonica – Benjamin Darvill
- Mastered By – Ted Jensen
- Mixed By – Tom Lord-Alge
- Painting [Band Portrait Paintings] – Wayne Littlejohn
- Photography By – Larry Glawson
- Photography By [Cover Imagery Based On] – Erich Lessing
- Producer – Crash Test Dummies, Jerry Harrison
- Recorded By [Keyboard Overdubs] – Tommy Lipnick
- Written-By – Brad Roberts
The majority of this album was recorded at Music Head Recording in Lake Geneva, Wisconsin with:
Dan Harjung: Engineer
Trevor Sadler: Assistant Engineer
Patrick Murphy: Digital Editing
The drums, bass, piano, and guitars on MMM MMM MMM MMM, and the drums and bass on SWIMMING IN YOUR OCEAN were recorded at DV Productions in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
by Dave Vartanian
Additional keyboard overdubs were recorded at Mindscape in Chicago, Illinois by Tommy Lipnick.
The material for this album was first demoed at God Of Thunder Studios.
Cover imagery based on "Bacchus And Ariadne" by Titian, National Gallery, London.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 74321-16531-2 1
- Matrix / Runout: DISC MFG, INC. (H) W.O 31229-5P 74321165312
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Rights Society: SOCAN
Other Versions (5 of 57) View All
|74321-16531-2||Crash Test Dummies||God Shuffled His Feet (CD, Album, All)||Arista, BMG||74321-16531-2||US||1996||Sell This Version|
|74321-16531-2||Crash Test Dummies||God Shuffled His Feet (CD, Album)||Arista, BMG||74321-16531-2||Argentina||1994||Sell This Version|
|74321-20152-2||Crash Test Dummies||God Shuffled His Feet (CD, Album)||RCA, BMG||74321-20152-2||UK||1993||Sell This Version|
|35 263 3||Crash Test Dummies||God Shuffled His Feet (CD, Album, Club)||Arista||35 263 3||Germany||1993||Sell This Version|
|74321 16531 4||Crash Test Dummies||God Shuffled His Feet (Cass, Album)||Arista, BMG||74321 16531 4||Europe||1993||Sell This Version|