- Phonographic Copyright (p) – BMG Music Canada Inc.
- Copyright (c) – BMG Music Canada Inc.
- Marketed By – Arista Records, Inc.
- Distributed By – Arista Records, Inc.
- Manufactured For – Arista Records, Inc.
- Pressed By – Sony DADC – DIDX-252439
- Recorded At – Music Head Recording
- Recorded At – DV Productions
- Overdubbed At – Mindscape
- Mixed At – Music Head Recording
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Record Company – Bartelsmann Music Group
- Published By – Polygram International Publishing, Inc.
- Published By – Door Number Two Music
- Published By – Dummies Productions, Inc.
- A&R [BMG Canada] – David Bendeth
- Artwork [Digital Imaging] – Chris Chuckry, Digital Chameleon
- Backing Vocals, Piano, Keyboards, Accordion – Ellen Reid
- Bass Guitar, Synth [Bass] – Dan Roberts (2)
- Design, Art Direction – Kevin Mutch
- Drums, Percussion – Michel Dorge
- Edited By [Digitally, Music Head] – Patrick Murphy (2)
- Engineer [Music Head Assistant] – Trevor Sadler
- Engineer [Music Head] – Dan Harjung
- Guest, Backing Vocals – Kerry Nation* (tracks: 2)
- Guest, Drums – Larry Beers (tracks: 2, 4, 9)
- Guest, Guitar Synthesizer – Adrian Belew (tracks: 1)
- Guest, Leader – Dan Roberts (2) (tracks: 2)
- Lead Vocals, Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar – Brad Roberts
- Management [Representation] – Jeff Rogers (5), Swell (5)
- Mandolin, Harmonica – Benjamin Darvill
- Mastered By – Ted Jensen
- Mixed By – Tom Lord-Alge
- Painting [Band Portraits] – Wayne Littlejohn
- Painting [Cover, based on "Bacchus And Ariadne"] – Titian*
- Photography By – Larry Glawson
- Photography By [Cover Painting] – Erich Lessing
- Piano – Brad Roberts (tracks: 12)
- Producer – Crash Test Dummies, Jerry Harrison
- Recorded By [DV Prod.] – Dave Vartanian*
- Recorded By [Mindscape] – Tommy Lipnick
- Written-By – Brad Roberts
Standard jewel case; includes 12 page fold out containing credits / lyrics / portraits
The material for this album was first demoed at God Of Thunder Studios
The majority of this album was recorded at Music Head Recording in Lake Geneva, Wisconsin.
Drums, bass, piano, and guitars on track 3, and the drums and bass on track 5 were recorded at DV Productions in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Additional keyboard overdubs were recorded at Mindscape in Chicago, Illinois.
Published by Polygram International Publishing, Inc. / Door Number Two Music (ASCAP) / Dummies Production, Inc. (SOCAN)
Cover imagery based on "Bacchus And Ariadne" with band members' faces superimposed.
Printed in U.S.A.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 886919340723
- Matrix / Runout: DIDX-252439 1 A01
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L329
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 50EB
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Rights Society: SOCAN
Other Versions (5 of 56) View All
|74321-16531-2||Crash Test Dummies||God Shuffled His Feet (CD, Album, All)||Arista, BMG||74321-16531-2||US||1996||Sell This Version|
|74321-16531-2||Crash Test Dummies||God Shuffled His Feet (CD, Album)||Arista, BMG||74321-16531-2||Argentina||1994||Sell This Version|
|74321-20152-2||Crash Test Dummies||God Shuffled His Feet (CD, Album)||RCA, BMG||74321-20152-2||UK||1993||Sell This Version|
|35 263 3||Crash Test Dummies||God Shuffled His Feet (CD, Album, Club)||Arista||35 263 3||Germany||1993||Sell This Version|
|74321 16531 4||Crash Test Dummies||God Shuffled His Feet (Cass, Album)||Arista, BMG||74321 16531 4||Europe||1993||Sell This Version|