Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||God Shuffled His Feet
Guitar [Synthesized] – Adrian Belew
|2||Afternoons & Coffespoons
Backing Vocals – Karry Nation
|3||Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm
Recorded By [Drums, Bass, Piano, Guitars] – Dave Vartanian*
|4||In The Days Of The Caveman||3:42|
|5||Swimming In Your Ocean
Recorded By [Drums, Bass] – Dave Vartanian*
|6||Here I Stand Before Me||3:07|
|7||I Think I'll Disappear Now||4:52|
|8||How Does A Duck Know?||3:42|
|9||When I Go Out With Artists||3:44|
|11||Two Knights And Maidens||3:24|
Piano – Brad Roberts
- Recorded At – Music Head Recording
- Recorded At – DV Productions
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – BMG Music Canada Inc.
- Copyright (c) – BMG Music Canada Inc.
- Pressed By – Sonopress – H-6338
- Recorded At – Mindscape
- Mixed At – Music Head Recording
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Distributed By – BMG
- Published By – Polygram International Publishing, Inc.
- Published By – Door Number Two Music
- Published By – Dummies Productions, Inc.
- A&R – David Bendeth
- Artwork [Cover Imagery Based On] – Titian*
- Backing Vocals, Piano, Keyboards, Accordion – Ellen Reid
- Bass, Synthesizer [Bass] – Dan Roberts (2)
- CGI Artist [Digital Imaging Interior] – Chris Chuckry, Digital Chameleon, Image Color
- Design, Art Direction – Kevin Mutch
- Drums – Larry Beers (tracks: 2, 4, 9)
- Drums, Percussion – Michel Dorge
- Edited By [Digital] – Patrick Murphy (2)
- Engineer – Dan Harjung
- Engineer [Assistant] – Trevor Sadler
- Mandolin, Harmonica – Benjamin Darvill
- Mastered By – Ted Jensen
- Mixed By – Tom Lord-Alge
- Painting [Band Portrait Paintings] – Wayne Littlejohn
- Photography By – Larry Glawson
- Photography By [Cover Imagery Based On] – Erich Lessing
- Producer – Crash Test Dummies, Jerry Harrison
- Recorded By [Additional Keyboard Overdubs] – Tommy Lipnick
- Written-By, Lead Vocals, Acoustic Guitar, Guitar – Brad Roberts
The drums, bass, piano, and guitars on "Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm", and the drums and bass on "Swimming In Your Ocean" were recorded at DV Productions in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Some additional keyboard overdubs were recorded at Mindscape in Chicago, Illinois.
The material for this album was first demoed at God Of Thunder Studios.
Mixed at Music Head Recording.
Mastered at Sterling Sound, New York.
Published by Polygram International Publishing, Inc. / Door Number Two Music (ASCAP) / Dummies Productions, Inc., (SOCAN).
Cover imagery based on "Bacchus And Adriadne" by Titian, National Gallery, London.
Made in Germany
℗ & © 1993 BMG Music Canada, Inc.
Distributed by BMG.
Printed in Germany.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 43211 65312 1
- Matrix / Runout: SONOPRESS H-6338 ⁄ 4321165312 A1
- Rights Society: BIEM GEMA
- Label Code: LC 3484
- Other (Distribution Code): F: BM 650
Other Versions (5 of 51) View All
|74321-16531-2||Crash Test Dummies||God Shuffled His Feet (CD, Album, All)||Arista, BMG||74321-16531-2||US||1993||Sell This Version|
|74321-16531-2||Crash Test Dummies||God Shuffled His Feet (CD, Album)||Arista, BMG||74321-16531-2||Argentina||1994||Sell This Version|
|35 263 3||Crash Test Dummies||God Shuffled His Feet (CD, Album, Club)||Arista||35 263 3||Germany||1993||Sell This Version|
|74321 16531 4||Crash Test Dummies||God Shuffled His Feet (Cass, Album)||Arista, BMG||74321 16531 4||Europe||1993||Sell This Version|
|74321165311||Crash Test Dummies||God Shuffled His Feet (LP, Album)||Arista||74321165311||Colombia||1994||Sell This Version|