Tracklist Hide Credits
- Backing Vocals – Peeve Libido
- Bass – Sybil Right
- Drums – Elvis Rimbaud
- Engineer – John Loder (tracks: A1 to B8)
- Producer, Design [Overall Package Designed By] – Crass
- Recorded By – Real Time Music (tracks: C1 to D12)
- Rhythm Guitar [Rhythm Sitar] – Sri Hari Nana B.A.
- Tape [Collages], Artwork [Poster] – G. Sus*
- Typography [Typesetting] – Bread 'n Roses
- Vocals – Steve Ignorant
The live recording was made on a 4-track machine on the 9th June 1981 at the 100 Club, London.
180 gram vinyl housed in wide-spine sleeve.
Includes poster and booklet named 'Series of Shock Slogans and Mindless Token Tantrums'.
Sleeve has sticker in upper left corner (Artist + Title).
Tracks on "Well Forked" were recorded live between 1977 and 1981.
Originally released in 1982.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): BOLLOX 2U2 A-4 DAMONT IN WAR THERE IS NO REASON - ONLY CRUEL BARBARIC FUTILITY
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): BOLLOX 2U2 B-4 DAMONT THE DAWN IS IN US
- Matrix / Runout (Side C): BOLLOX 2U2 C-4 DAMONT FOR WAR THERE IS NO REASON - ONLY CRUEL BARBARIC UTILITY
- Matrix / Runout (Side D): BOLLOX 2U2 D-4 DAMONT THE DAWN IS FOR US
Other Versions (5 of 15) View All
|BOLLOX 2U2||Crass||Christ - The Album / Well Forked - But Not Dead (2xLP, Album + Box)||Crass Records||BOLLOX 2U2||UK||1982||Sell This Version|
|BOLLOX 2U2||Crass||Christ - The Album / Well Forked - But Not Dead (2xLP + Box)||Crass Records||BOLLOX 2U2||UK||1982||Sell This Version|
|F-015||Crass||Christ - The Album / Well Forked - But Not Dead (Cass, Album, Unofficial)||Fobia Duros Sentimientos||F-015||Spain||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|CC04||Crass||Christ - The Album (Crassical Collection) (2xCD, Album, RE, RM)||Crass Records||CC04||UK||2011||Sell This Version|
|BOLLOX 2U2||Crass||Christ - The Album / Well Forked - But Not Dead (LP, Album + LP, Album)||Crass Records||BOLLOX 2U2||UK||Unknown||Sell This Version|