Tracklist Hide Credits
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
- Manufactured By – Sony Music Manaus Ind. e Com. Ltda.
- Manufactured For – Sony Music Entertainment (Brasil) Ind. E Com. Ltda.
- Glass Mastered At – SME Brasil
- Recorded At – Westlake Audio
- Mixed At – Scream Studios
- Mixed At – The Mix Room
- Mastered At – Precision Mastering
- Published By – Crazy Town Music
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Published By – Vision X Music
- Published By – Moebetoblame Music
- Published By – Screen Gems-EMI Music Publishing Ltd.
- Published By – JHV Music
- Published By – Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp.
- Published By – August Moon Music
- Published By – Harlem Music Inc.
- Published By – Spinnas Choice
- Published By – EMI Longitude Music
- Published By – Trouble Valli Publishing
- Published By – BDP Music
- A&R – Jon Pikus, Tim Devine (3)
- Art Direction – Rollin Binzer, Seth Binzer
- Bass – Faydoedeelay
- Booking [Agent North America] – CAA*, Paola Palazzo
- Computer [Graphics] – Shawn Berry
- Drums – James Bradley Jr.
- Engineer – Brian Virtue
- Engineer [Assistant] – Alex Torres, Atom (10), James Murray
- Guitar – Rust Epique, Trouble Valli
- Illustration [Cover] – Bob Lee Hickson*
- Legal [Legal Goddess] – Lisa Socransky
- Management – Q Prime Inc.
- Mastered By – Tom Baker (3)
- Mixed By – Brian Virtue, John X (tracks: 13), Josh Abraham
- Musician – Amir Derakh (tracks: 5), Jay Gordon (tracks: 5), Stephen Costantino (tracks: 8, 11), Troy Van Leeuwen (tracks: 4)
- Photography By [B & W] – William Blochinger
- Photography By [Color] – Danny Clinch
- Producer – Bret "Epic" Mazur*, Jay Gordon (tracks: 7, 13), Josh Abraham
- Programmed By [Assistant] – Troy Van Leeuwen
- Turntables – DJ AM
- Vocals – Epic Mazur, Shifty Shellshock
Tracks 15 to 31 are blank, track 32 is not mentioned on the release.
Track 6 contains a sample from "Pretty Little Ditty", as recorded by the Red Hot Chili Peppers.
Track 7 contains a replay of "Seven Minutes Of Funk" by Whole Darn Family.
Track 9 contains an interpolation of "Stick 'Em" by Fat Boys.
Tracked at Westlake Audio, L.A.
Mixed at Scream Studios (Burbank, CA) and The Mix Room (Los Angeles, CA)
Mastered at Precision Mastering (Hollywood, CA)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5099749529724
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L391
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 6605
- Matrix / Runout: MASTERED BY SME BRASIL 1-1-495297 01
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Rights Society: BMI
- Other (Inner Mould): S M B
Other Versions (5 of 38) View All
|COL 495297 2, 495297 2||Crazy Town||The Gift Of Game (CD, Album)||Columbia, Columbia||COL 495297 2, 495297 2||Europe||1999||Sell This Version|
|495297 2, 4952972000||Crazy Town||The Gift Of Game (CD, Album, Unofficial)||Columbia (2), Columbia (2)||495297 2, 4952972000||Russia||1999||Sell This Version|
|CT 63654||Crazy Town||The Gift Of Game (Cass, Album)||Columbia||CT 63654||US||1999||Sell This Version|
|CSK 45191||Crazy Town||The Gift Of Game (CD, Album, Promo)||Columbia||CSK 45191||US||1999||Sell This Version|
|CCK 63654||Crazy Town||The Gift Of Game (CD, Album, Club)||Columbia||CCK 63654||Canada||1999||Sell This Version|