Tracklist Hide Credits
|A2||Teach Your Children
Steel Guitar – Jerry GarciaWritten-By – Graham Nash
|A3||Almost Cut My Hair||4:25|
Harp [Mouth] – John SebastianWritten-By – David Crosby
|B3||4 + 20||1:55|
|B4.1||Whiskey Boot Hill
Written-By – Neil Young
|B4.2||Down, Down, Down
Written-By – Neil Young
|B4||"Country Girl" (I Think You're Pretty)|
|B5||Everybody I Love You
Written By – Stephen Stills & Neil YoungWritten-By – Neil Young, Stephen Stills
- Pressed By – PRC Recording Company, Richmond, IN
- Art Direction, Design – Gary Burden
- Bass – Gregory Reeves*
- Engineer – Bill Halverson
- Management [Agent & Friend] – David Geffen
- Percussion – Dallas Taylor
- Photography By [Cover] – Tom Gundelfinger
- Photography By [Inside 2 In Lower Right Corner] – Sally Sachs*
- Photography By [Inside] – Henry Diltz
- Producer – David Crosby, Graham Nash, Neil Young, Stephen Stills
Label ONE is pressed on the A side, but has tracks B1 to B5 printed on it.
Label TWO is pressed on the B side, but has tracks A1 to A5 printed on it.
Copyright 1970 Atlantic Recording Corp. Printed in U.S.A. Mfg. by Atlantic Recording Corp., a Warner Communications company.
Recorded at Wally Heiders Studio III, LA.
Direction: Elliot Roberts & Associates
Tracks A1, B3 published by Gold Hill Music.
Tracks A2, B2 published by Giving Room Music.
Tracks A3, B1 published by Guerilla Music.
Tracks A4, B4.3 published by Broken Arrow-Cotillion.
Track A5 published by Siquomb Music.
Tracks B4.1, B4.2 published by Ten-East/Broken Arrow-Cotillion.
Track B5 published by Gold Hill Music/Broken Arrow-Cotillion.
All tracks BMI.
Jerry Garcia & John Sebastian courtesy of Warner Brothers.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side One label): ST-A-701829-RI
- Matrix / Runout (Side Two label): ST-A-701830-RI
- Matrix / Runout (Side One runouts): ST-A-701829E-I-IIIII 0 :AT SP PRC
- Matrix / Runout (Side Two runouts): ST-A-701830-D-I-IIIII LW AT W PRC C3
Other Versions (5 of 179) View All
|SD 7200||Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young||Déjà Vu (LP, Album, Pre)||Atlantic||SD 7200||US||1970||Sell This Version|
|HAT 421-45||Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young||Déjà Vu (LP, Album, Gat)||Atlantic||HAT 421-45||Spain||1970||Sell This Version|
|50 001||Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young||Déjà Vu (LP, Album, M/Print, RE, Gat)||Atlantic||50 001||UK||1972||Sell This Version|
|P-10123A||Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young||Deja Vu (LP, Album, RE, Gat)||Atlantic||P-10123A||Japan||1976||Sell This Version|
|50 001||Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young||Déjà Vu (LP, Album, Gat)||Atlantic||50 001||France||Unknown||Sell This Version|