|A2||Pictures Of You|
|C1||Prayers For Rain|
|C2||The Same Deep Water As You|
- Artwork – Andy Vella
- Coordinator [Project, For Rhino] – Robin Hurley
- Coordinator [Project, For Universal] – Joe Black
- Engineer [1990 Album] – Smudger (2)
- Mixed By [1990 Album] – Bryan 'Chuck' New*, Robert Smith
- Mixed By, Remastered By – RS*
- Photography By [1989 Live] – Lewis Lee (2)
- Photography By [Cover] – Paul Cox (5)
- Producer [1990 Album] – The Cure
- Written-By – Williams*, Tolhurst*, Thompson*, Smith*, O'Donnell*, Gallup*
The copyright in this sound recording is owned by Fiction Records Ltd. and licensed exclusively to Polydor Ltd (UK), a Universal Music Company.
Made in the EU.
Set 060075330339 (9) Disc one 533 0340 (5) Disc two 533 0341 (2)
Entreat Plus 12'' Vinyl
Strictly Limited & Numbered Double LP Edition to 1000 only
* Exclusive to The Official Cure Store
* Remixed and remastered by Robert Smith
* Contains 4 previously unreleased tracks
* Each disc is manufactured with its own unique pattern: no two discs are identical
* Consists of 2 x 180g heavyweight vinyl LPs
* Strictly limited and numbered on the sleeve
The Cure's seminal mini-live album, Entreat, from 1990 has been remixed and digitally remastered by Robert Smith and has been expanded from its original 8 songs to 12 with 4 songs previously unreleased on vinyl.
Recorded on the 1989 Prayer Tour at Wembley Arena, London - this 180grm 2LP set now features the original 8 tracks plus newly remixed and remastered live versions of 'Plainsong', 'Lovesong', 'Lullaby' and 'The Same Deep Water As You', available on vinyl for the first time.
The marble effect pattern on the vinyl is not printed but is created as part of a manufacturing process which means every disc will display a unique marbling effect, with the colours chosen to be sympathetic to the front cover artwork.
This version of Entreat Plus was Disc 3 of the 3CD Deluxe Edition of Disintegration, released May 2010.
Artwork similar to original release on front and back of the sleeve with different colors (filters & text colors).
Live photo from the Prayer Tour (1989) inside the gatefold sleeve.
Repressed on black vinyl in September 2016.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed): 6 00753 30339 9
- Matrix / Runout (A Side): www.gzvinyl.com - 5330339-A 89362E1/A
- Matrix / Runout (B Side): 5330339-B 89362E2/A
- Matrix / Runout (C Side): www.gzvinyl.com- 5330339-C 89362E3/A
- Matrix / Runout (D Side): 5330339-D 89362E4/A
- Rights Society: BIEM/SABAM
- Label Code: LC 6444
- Other (Disc 1 Code): 533 0340 (5)
- Other (Disc 2 Code): 533 0341 (2)
Other Versions (5 of 56) View All
|FIXH 17, 843 359-1||The Cure||Entreat (LP, Album)||Fiction Records, Polydor||FIXH 17, 843 359-1||UK||1990||Sell This Version|
|FIXMC 17, FIXHC17||The Cure||Entreat (Cass, Album, Ltd, Promo)||Fiction Records, Fiction Records||FIXMC 17, FIXHC17||UK||1990||Sell This Version|
|69321, 843 351-4||The Cure||Entreat (Cass, Album, Dol)||Polygram, Polydor||69321, 843 351-4||Chile||1991||Sell This Version|
|843 359-4||The Cure||Entreat (Cass, Album, Bla)||Fiction Records||843 359-4||France||1990||Sell This Version|
|none||The Cure||Entreat (Cass, Promo)||Metronome||none||Germany||Unknown||Sell This Version|