|A2||One Hundred Years||7:15|
|A4||Play For Today||3:50|
|B1||In Your House||3:59|
|B4||A Letter To Elise||4:50|
|B7||Close To Me||3:57|
- Bass [Basses] – Simon Gallup
- Drums – Boris Williams
- Engineer [Assistant] – Mark Robinson (2), Ray Mascarenas
- Guitar [Guitars] – Porl Thompson
- Guitar [Guitars], Keyboards – Perry Bamonte
- Mixed By – Bryan "Chuck" New, Robert Smith
- Recorded By – The Fleetwood Mobile*
- Vocals, Guitar [Guitars], Written-By – Robert Smith
- Written-By – Williams* (tracks: A5, B2 to B4), Tolhurst* (tracks: A1 to A4, B1 to B3, B6), Hartley* (tracks: A3, A4, B1), Bamonte* (tracks: A5, B4), Thompson* (tracks: A5, B2 to B4), Smith*, O'Donnell* (tracks: B2), Gallup* (tracks: A1 to B4, B6)
Recorded live at Le Zenith, Paris October 1992.
℗ & © 1993 Elektra Entertainment, a division of Warner Communications Inc. All rights reserved.
Printed in U.S.A.
The Red Cross and Red Crescent movement is gratefully receiving 50% of the recording royalties payable to The Cure and Fiction Records in support international relief work.
"Play this music loud"
Clear plastic tape, grey print.
Released in clear plastic case with a 5-panel fold-out insert.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed): 0 7559-61552-4 3
- Pressing Plant ID (Cassette shell, both sides): SR
Other Versions (5 of 39) View All
|FIXH 26, 519 994-1||Cure*||Paris (2xLP, Album)||Fiction Records, Polydor||FIXH 26, 519 994-1||UK||1993||Sell This Version|
|150||Cure*||Paris (Cass, Album, Unofficial)||Not On Label (The Cure)||150||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|fixcd 26, 519 994-2||Cure*||Paris (CD, Album)||Fiction Records, Polydor||fixcd 26, 519 994-2||UK & Europe||1993||Sell This Version|
|4509939072||Cure*||Paris (CD, Album)||Fiction Records||4509939072||Australia||1993||Sell This Version|
|61552-2, 9 61552-2||Cure*||Paris (CD, Album, SRC)||Elektra, Fiction Records||61552-2, 9 61552-2||US||1993||Sell This Version|