Tracklist Hide Credits
- Licensed To – Polydor Ltd. (UK)
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Fiction Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Fiction Records Ltd.
- Pressed By – EDC, Germany – 51544589
- Pressed By – EDC, Germany – 51544602
- Published By – Fiction Songs Ltd.
- Published By – Intersong Music Ltd.
- Mastered At – Abbey Road Studios
- Designed At – Bold Graphic Design Ltd
- Bass – Michael Dempsey
- Compiled By, Compilation Producer – Robert Smith
- Coordinator [Project Co-ordination For The Cure, Assisted By] – Daren Butler
- Coordinator [Project Co-ordination For The Cure] – Daryl Bamonte
- Coordinator [Project Co-ordination For Universal] – Joe Black
- Design [Deluxe Edition Designed By] – Bold (4), Julien Potter
- Design [Original Album Designed By] – Bill Smith (19)
- Drums – Lol Tolhurst*
- Engineer – Mike Hedges (tracks: 1-1 to 1-12)
- Engineer [Assistant] – Mike Dutton (tracks: 1-1 to 1-12)
- Guitar – Robert Smith
- Illustration – Bill Smith (19), Connie Jude, David Dragon*
- Lead Guitar, Backing Vocals – Porl Thompson (tracks: 2-1 to 2-4, 2-6, 2-7)
- Liner Notes [Sleevenotes] – Johnny Black
- Photography By – Bill Smith (19), Bunny Lake (4), John Taw, Martyn Goddard, Nick Harman, Porl Thompson, Tony Mottram
- Producer [Original Album] – Chris Parry (tracks: 1-1 to 1-13)
- Remastered By [Digitally] – Chris Blair
- Vocals – Robert Smith (tracks: 1-1 to 1-6, 1-8 to 2-20)
- Written-By – Tolhurst* (tracks: 1-1 to 1-6, 1-8 to 2-20), Dempsey* (tracks: 1-1 to 1-6, 1-8 to 2-20), Smith* (tracks: 1-1 to 1-6, 1-8 to 2-20)
THE CURE three imaginary boys
2CD set compiled by Robert Smith
Digitally remastered from the original master tapes
Features 6 previously unreleased songs and 17 tracks on CD for the very first time
Deluxe version contains a 16 page booklet including sleevenotes with rare and previously photographs
The Cure's classic 1979 debut album remastered with an additional extras cd of 20 period rarities
℗ 2004 Fiction Records Ltd. © 2012 Fiction Records Ltd.
The copyright in this sound recording is owned by Fiction Records Ltd. and licensed exclusively to Polydor Ltd. (UK), a Universal Music Company.
Made in the EU
Released in 2CD jewel case with 16-page booklet, 'Deluxe Edition' and w&b front stickers.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 6 00753 27877 1
- Mastering SID Code (CD1 & 2): IFPI LV26
- Mould SID Code (CD1 & 2): IFPI 0159
- Matrix / Runout (CD1): 06024 982 182-9 01 * 51544589 Made in Germany by EDC P
- Matrix / Runout (CD2): 06024 982 183-0 04 * 51544602 Made in Germany by EDC E
- Rights Society: BIEM/SDRM
- Rights Society (On Discs): BIEM/SABAM
- Label Code: LC 6444
- Other (CD1 Code): 0602498218297
- Other (CD2 Code): 0602498218303
Other Versions (5 of 91) View All
|FIX 1, 2442 163||The Cure||Three Imaginary Boys (LP, Album)||Fiction Records, Fiction Records||FIX 1, 2442 163||UK||1979||Sell This Version|
|UICY-93477||The Cure||Three Imaginary Boys (CD, Album, RE, RM)||Fiction Records||UICY-93477||Europe||2008||Sell This Version|
|990130 LP||The Cure||Three Imaginary Boys (LP, Album, RE)||Vinyl Lovers||990130 LP||Russia||2007||Sell This Version|
|250623-4||The Cure||Three Imaginary Boys (Cass, Album, RE, Unofficial)||Sire (2), Fiction Records (2)||250623-4||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|2383 560||The Cure||Three Imaginary Boys (LP, Album, Pol)||Polydor, Fiction Records||2383 560||Italy||1979||Sell This Version|