|A2||Ray (For Barry Hannah)||10:42|
|B1||Barking (I Want A Dog)||4:00|
|B2||Mink's Dream (For Mink Snopes)||5:38|
|B3||Agitar / The Victim / Improvisation / Oklahoma||16:40|
- Arranged By – George Cartwright (tracks: A1, A2, B1 to B3), Tom Cora (tracks: A3, B1)
- Cello – Tom Cora
- Design [Album] – Mark Uriu
- Drums – Pippin Barnett
- Guitar – Davey Williams
- Keyboards, Keyboards [Bass] – Wayne Horvitz
- Mastered By – Roger Seibel
- Photography By [Cover Photo] – Jane Rule Burdine
- Recorded By – Amadeus* (tracks: A1 to A3, B2, B3), Judy Mareiniss (tracks: B1)
- Saxophone [Saxophones] – George Cartwright
- Written-By – George Cartwright, Mark Howell (tracks: B3), Rick Brown (tracks: B3), Tom Cora (tracks: A2, B3)
Cassette to reel to reel transfer done at Sorceror Sound, New York City.
Mastered at SAE.
Cover photo, "Electric Lady"
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1, etched): RUNE-12-A 47777 RS
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2, etched): RUNE-12-B 47777 RS
- Matrix / Runout (Sides 1 & 2, stamped): A WAKEFIELD PRESSING