- Artwork [Cover], Design – Plasma Art
- Engineer [Sound] – Ken Thomas
- Guitar – Michael Cashmore
- Harp – James Malindaine-Lafayette
- Painting – Ruby Wallis*
- Percussion – James Alexander Mannox*
- Performer [Current 93 Shearing] – David Michael Tibet*, James Malindaine-Lafayette, James Alexander Mannox*, Joolie Wood, Michael Cashmore
- Typography [Calligraphy] – The Venerable 'Chi.med Rig.'dzin Lama, Rinpoche
- Violin, Recorder – Joolie Wood
- Vocals – David Michael Tibet*
Recorded live at La Lune des Pirates, Amiens, France, 15 December 1990.
Packaged in a grey-tray jewel case, with an illustrated 4-page folded insert that includes credits and release information.
- The first 2000 copies exclusively through Windsong International.
- Second edition (this one): no barcode, World Serpent Distribution distributor, booklet change, and pressed in France by MPO. The back inlay says Made in England, regardless where the CD itself is manufactured.
- Later pressing: out in 1994 or later (has SID codes), distributed by World Serpent and booklet changed yet again; barcode added, cat# on disc removed, and text on disc has the direction of it reversed. This CD is also made in the UK by PDO, but is not susceptible to 'disc rot'.
Cat# printed on spine: DURTRO 007CD
Cat# printed on CD: DURTRO 007 CD
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: DURTRO 007 CD MPO 01 @@@
Other Versions (4 of 4) View All
|8-530||Current 93||As The World Disappears... (CD, Album, Ltd, Unofficial)||ArsNova||8-530||Russia||2000||Sell This Version|
|VOD 75.4||Current 93||As The World Disappears (LP, Ltd, RE)||Vinyl-On-Demand||VOD 75.4||Germany||2010||Sell This Version|
|DURTRO 007CD||Current 93||As The World Disappears... (CD, Album, RE, RP)||Durtro||DURTRO 007CD||UK||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|none||Current 93||As The World Disappears... (10xFile, MP3, Album, 320)||Not On Label (Current 93 Self-released)||none||Canada||2014|