- Advisor [Special] – Tyrone Steels, Billy Talbert*
- Art Direction – Phil Carroll
- Artwork [Digital Video Processing] – Ed Tannenbaum, James Wiseman
- Cover, Artwork, Design – Jamie Putnam
- Electric Guitar [Electronic] – Jon-5
- Engineer – Ben Grosse (tracks: A4, B1), Rob Martens (tracks: A1, A3, B2 to B4), Will Spencer (tracks: A1, A3, B2 to B4)
- Mastered By – George Horn
- Producer – 3070, Juan*
- Vocals, Electronics, Composed By – 3070, Juan Atkins
- Written-By – 3070 (tracks: A1, A4), Jon-5 (tracks: A1, A4), Juan Atkins (tracks: A1, A2, A4 to B4)
On second pressing variations and subsequent reissues, it was replaced with a Jose Animal Diaz remixed version of the track.
It can be identified from subsequent versions by the differences in runout etchings. Mainly by the additional etchings found on side B of those editions.
Some copies were stamped on the sleeve "Demonstration Not For Sale".
Recorded at Solid Sound, Ann Arbor, except 'Cosmic Cars' and 'The Line' which were recorded at Pearl Sound, Ann Arbor, and 'Alleys Of Your Mind' which was recorded at Randy Howe's Parents' House.
The sleeve credits Juan Atkins as the writer on tracks where he was involved whereas the center labels credit him as both Juan Atkins and Atkins.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Label side A): (F-9625-A)
- Matrix / Runout (Label side B): (F-9625-B)
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A hand-etched): P F 9625 A
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B hand-etched): P F 9625 B
- Rights Society: BMI
Other Versions (5 of 13) View All
|290 112||Cybotron||Enter (Cass, Album)||Hispavox||290 112||Spain||1983||Sell This Version|
|ZYX 20406-2||Cybotron||Clear (CD, Album, RE, RM)||ZYX Music||ZYX 20406-2||Germany||1996||Sell This Version|
|F-9625||Cybotron||Enter (LP, Album, Pit)||Fantasy||F-9625||US||1983||Sell This Version|
|FCD-4537-2||Cybotron||Clear (CD, Album, RE)||Fantasy||FCD-4537-2||US||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|190 112||Cybotron||Enter (LP, Album)||Fantasy||190 112||Spain||1983||Sell This Version|