Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||I Wanna Get High||2:54|
|2||I Ain't Goin' Out Like That||4:27|
|3||Insane In The Brain||3:29|
|4||When The Sh-- Goes Down||3:08|
|5||Lick A Shot||3:23|
|6||Cock The Hammer||4:25|
|8||3 Lil' Putos||3:40|
|10||Hits From The Bong||2:40|
|11||What Go Around Come Around, Kid||3:42|
|12||A To The K||3:27|
|13||Hand On The Glock||3:32|
|14||Break 'Em Off Some||2:44|
- Distributed By – Sony Music
- Produced For – Soul Assassins
- Produced For – Beat Down Productions
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
- Published By – BMG Songs, Inc.
- Published By – Cypress Funky Music
- Published By – MCA Music Publishing
- Published By – Soul Assassins Music
- Published By – T. Ray Music
- Recorded At – Soundtrack Studios
- Recorded At – Baby Monster Studios
- Recorded At – Greene St. Recording
- Recorded At – Chung King Studios
- Recorded At – Studio 4 Recording
- Recorded At – 38 Fresh
- Recorded At – Image Recording Studios
- Mixed At – Studio 4 Recording
- Glass Mastered At – DADC Austria
- Arranged By – D.J. Muggs*
- Art Direction, Design [Logo] – Pawn Shop Press
- Concept By, Design – Dante Ariola, Jay Papke
- Engineer – Jason Roberts
- Engineer [Additional] – Andy "Funky Drummer" Kravitz*, Chris Shaw, Jon Gamble*, Manuel Lecuona*
- Executive-Producer – Chris Schwartz, D.J. Muggs*, Joe 'The Butcher' Nicolo*
- Management – Buzztone Entertainment
- Mixed By – D.J. Muggs*, Joe "The Butcher" Nicolo
- Photography By – Anthony Artiaga
- Producer – D.J. Muggs* (tracks: 1, 3 to 14)
- Written-By – L. Muggerud*, L. Freese*, S. Reyes* (tracks: 1, 3 to 14)
Mixed at Studio 4 Recording, Philadelphia, PA, USA.
Produced, arranged and mixed for The Soul Assassins.
"I Ain't Goin' Out Like That" produced for Beat Down Productions.
Tracks 1, 3 to 14: BMG Songs, Inc. / Cypress Funky Music / MCA Music Publishing / Soul Assassins Music (ASCAP)
Track 2: BMG Songs, Inc. / Cypress Funky Music (ASCAP) / T. Ray Music (BMI) / MCA Music Publishing / Soul Assassins Music (ASCAP)
Track 2, "I Ain't Goin' Out Like That" contains elements from "The Wizard" (Iommi/Butler/Ward/Osborne), performed by Black Sabbath.
Track 4, "When The Sh-- Goes Down" contains elements from "Deep Gully" (Dickens), performed by The Outlaw Blues Band.
Track 8, "3 Lil' Putos", contains elements from "Ode To Billy Joe" (Bobby Gentry), performed by Lou Donaldson and from "The Pee Is Still Free" (Parker), performed by Boogie Down Productions.
Track 10, "Hits From The Bong", contains elements from "Son Of A Preacher Man" (Hurley/Wilkins), performed by Dusty Springfield.
Track 11, "What Go Around Come Around, Kid", contains elements from "Get Out Of My Life" (Toussaint), performed by The Grassella Oliphant Quartet.
Track 14, "Break 'Em Off Some", contains elements from "Money In The Pocket" (Zawinul), performed by Joe Zawinul.
© 1993 Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
℗ 1993 Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
This entry is for the original EU 1993 release without SID codes.
EU reissue with same catalog numbers.
EU repress with same catalog numbers.
Issued in a standard jewel case with fold-out insert containing 19 statements about cannabis. Some copies with circular sticker on front: "No.1 in USA / 'Insane In The Brain' 'When The Ship Goes Down' 'Ain't Going Out Like That' and the never before available 'A To The K' and 'Hand On The Glock' 01-474075-10"
This release does have black letters for track listing on right side of the rear inlay and song 8 listed as "lil' putos". A similar release with white letters and song 8 as "3 lil' putos" can be found here: Cypress Hill - Black Sunday.
No SID codes.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 5 099747 407529
- Barcode (Scanned): 5099747407529
- Label Code: LC 0162
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): 01-474075-10 11 A1 MASTERED BY DADC AUSTRIA
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): [Logo DADC Austria] 01-474075-10 42 A2
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 3): [Logo DADC Austria] 01-474075-10 34 A1
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 4): [Logo DADC Austria] 01-474075-10 42 A4
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 5): [Logo DADC Austria] 01-474075-10 11 A2
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 6): [Logo DADC Austria] 01-474075-10 42 A1
- Distribution Code: CB 791
- Rights Society: BIEM/SDRM
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Rights Society: BMI
- Other: CDC
- Other: CX
- Other (Manufacturing code): 01-474075-10
Other Versions (5 of 66) View All
|C2 53931||Cypress Hill||Black Sunday (2xLP, Album)||Ruffhouse Records, Columbia||C2 53931||US||1993||Sell This Version|
|474075 5||Cypress Hill||Black Sunday (CD, Album, RE, S/Edition, Bla)||Columbia||474075 5||Europe||2004||Sell This Version|
|474075 4||Cypress Hill||Black Sunday (Cass, Album)||Columbia, Ruffhouse Records||474075 4||Turkey||1993||Sell This Version|
|CT 53931, 53931||Cypress Hill||Black Sunday (Cass, Album)||Ruffhouse Records, Columbia||CT 53931, 53931||Australia||1993||Sell This Version|
|88765493481||Cypress Hill||Black Sunday (2xLP, Album, Ltd, Num, RE, 180)||Ruffhouse Records, Columbia, Legacy||88765493481||US||2013||Sell This Version|